Short & Simple Example Sentence For Auction | Auction Sentence
- No more auction blocks for me!
- She was sold at auction yesterday.
- And the auction was only half over when it was raided!
- Common sense in auction bridge.
- We passed out together to the auction stand.
- They attended the auction and made a bid.
- At the auction she had bought a few bits of china.
- Must we regard the auction block as an altar?
- How could one have an auction in such a place?
- An auction was a great event throughout the countryside.
- I advise you to have an auction as soon as we get away.
- A new plan of auction has been recently tried.
- He gave her a first lesson in auction pinochle also.
- But the auction at Loreng went on for several days.
- Mr. Jenkins winked at the auction joined in the laugh.
- Guess we'll have an auction and sell out.
- It's an auction place.
- By Auction to-morrow (Friday) at 3 PM.
- Sold at auction by the gov'ment, that one was.
- He returned from that auction with a new set of feelings in play.
- He handed it to the man who perused so assiduously the auction catalogue.
- So saying, he slipped out of the place and the auction was at an end.
- He sat alone in his office thinking of the auction sale of the day before.
- Dat's a place like a stock yard where dey auction us off.
- Anger swept over him in a hot flame, as at the slave auction years agone.
- Next day we'll have an auction and sell 'em to the highest cash bidder.
- Real estate, auction sales, and other licenses were also taxed.
How To Use Auction In A Sentence?
- I agreed with my partners in the sloop to sell her at auction during my absence.
- There were never at any time any slaves sold from auction blocks in this county.
- This book was the auction block on which the slave-mother stood when she was sold from her child.
- We may mention we are expecting to have several other estates for sale by auction in the spring.
- A date was fixed for putting up to auction every stick and stone that he had left.
- And the furniture put up for sale, the auction invading the domestic sanctuary!
- It would have been hard to say whether the apartment was more like a museum or an auction room.
- An auction brought such cheap prices that they proved a temptation even to an overstocked public.
- He climbed the auction block before the gaping multitude, and leaped to show his suppleness.
- Before an auction the slaves are generally well rubbed with oil, to improve their appearance.
- As for the auction sale of aged and infirm paupers, it is not wholly a thing of the past.
- The third member of the pack-outfit we bought at an auction sale in rather a peculiar manner.
- Tastes differ and prices differ, but the average of an auction is fair to both buyer and seller.
Definition of Auction
To sell at an auction. | A public event where goods or property are sold to the highest bidder. | (bridge) The first stage of a deal, in which players bid to determine the final contract.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Auction in a sentence
sentence with Auction
Auction used in a sentence
Auction make sentence
make sentence with Auction
make sentence of Auction
Auction sentence in english