Short & Simple Example Sentence For Auks | Auks Sentence
- Now the p'int is to find out where them great auks lay.
- As we went on, we espied scores of little auks sitting upon the low cliffs.
- Little auks we also saw, and some Ross's gulls, and a couple of terns.
How To Use Auks In A Sentence?
- We saw some little auks again yesterday; they came from the south, probably from land.
- In the cliffs above us crowds of little auks had their nests, as on all such places that we have passed by.
- Our supply of meat was exhausted but for some auks we had shot, and we had not many pieces of blubber left.
- We then determined to shoot birds, but the auks flew too high, and all we got was a couple of fulmars.
- Over us myriads of little auks flew backward and forward, screaming shrilly from the ledges in the mountain-side.
- Two auks were lying close to the bow, and the thought of having auk for supper was too tempting; we were in want of food now.
- They now found plenty of little auks up in the clefts of the mountains, and had no longer to depend on our stone-hard frozen bear-meat.
- I had constructed a cage made of osiers, in which my auks were to squat until they arrived at Bronx Park.
- To this we added a dozen auks, so our larder was now well furnished with good food; and if we needed more the water was full of auks and other food, so there was no dearth.
Definition of Auks
plural of auk
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Auks in a sentence
sentence with Auks
Auks used in a sentence
Auks make sentence
make sentence with Auks
make sentence of Auks
Auks sentence in english