How to use Authorizes in Sentence?
- 1. It precedes and authorizes the punishments and rewards that society institutes. 🔊
- 2. The person who authorizes the act shares the guilt of the person who commits it.... 🔊
- 3. All the evidence which exists as yet, authorizes you to do this, nor can I foresee any cause of disquiet in future. 🔊
- 4. Hence this precept not only authorizes taking away the life of a murderer, but authorizes nations to repel by war nations that wage war against them. 🔊
- 5. Excuse the liberty which your indulgence authorizes me to take, when I observe to you that such apprehensions as these would prevent all exertion of our faculties in this great cause of mankind. 🔊