Short & Simple Example Sentence For Authorship | Authorship Sentence
- Began authorship early.
- The authorship of this theory is in doubt.
- Is there no evidence of an intelligent authorship here?
- Landor was busy with authorship until after he was eighty.
- The authorship of this document is something of a mystery.
- The authorship of the painting is not certainly known.
- These are read aloud and the authorship guessed.
- I wonder why I did not commence authorship before!
- I never guessed the authorship when I read it.
- He gives the authorship to Creswell or Tresham.
- Ezekiel's authorship of it has been questioned.
- Internal evidence seems to leave the question of authorship in doubt.
- The question of the authorship of the book is still an unsettled one.
- As these were all unsigned, their authorship remains chiefly unknown.
- As a consequence, authorship was held in strangely glamorous esteem.
- The evidence of their authorship is twofold, and we think quite conclusive.
How To Use Authorship In A Sentence?
- In the preface to the fourth volume the authorship of a very few of the articles was admitted.
- The evidence for the original ascription of authorship is simple in the extreme.
- This same principle in the art of authorship may be applied to the art of writing history.
- These were issued without her name on the title-page, but the authorship was an open secret.
- The following investigation of the authorship of Junius will be read with interest.
- And as the authorship was bandied here and there, editions trickled slowly from the Press.
- The authorship of the last is not certain, and that of the second was shared with Lodge.
- Although he likes books and even likes writing, Hoover makes no claims to authorship himself.
- The authorship of the Acts of the Apostles was attributed without serious question to Luke.
- When I had read it all I knew less about the authorship of the book than when I began.
- It is probable that it is of Hebrew authorship and belongs to the first century, B. C.
- Would there now be any controversy over the authorship of the world's greatest dramas?
- To claim the authorship of this work was too harmless and specious a stratagem not to be readily suggested.
- We know of no similar instance where authorship and recklessness combined have produced creditable results.
- Its authorship is a guarantee that the statements made are authoritative as far as the statement of an individual can be so regarded.
- It was a remarkable document, the authorship of which was popularly attributed to Mr. T.M. Healy.
- But they attracted widespread attention and the secret of their authorship was a matter of a good deal of popular curiosity.
- They seem to have been written mainly by the same hand, but their authorship has been a matter of debate to this day.
- Do not think that spirits other than her own are to be credited with the authorship of the new Gospel.
- Stedman was not able to determine the authorship for me, as the verses were new to him, but the authorship has now been traced.
- The authorship of this series is conclusive evidence of its rare worth, of its happy union of the ideal and the practical.
- As may be imagined, these facts offer a considerable range of possibilities as to authorship and provenance of the play.
- For occupation he was turning over a portfolio of sketches, whose authorship was indicated by the attitude of the lady seated near by.
- Not but that, with or without any titular distinction, authorship is practically the most noticeable rank amongst us.
Definition of Authorship
The quality or state of being an author; the function or dignity of an author. | The source; origin; origination
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Authorship in a sentence
sentence with Authorship
Authorship used in a sentence
Authorship make sentence
make sentence with Authorship
make sentence of Authorship
Authorship sentence in english