Short & Simple Example Sentence For Avoiding | Avoiding Sentence
- Is simply avoiding him rudeness?
- Let us try to avoiding creating such.
- This means that he is avoiding the real subject of debate.
- Still avoiding his eyes, she called the others.
- Sidney hesitated, avoiding the other's look.
- Mr Knightley had another reason for avoiding a table in the shade.
- He was following Merriwell up, and the latter was avoiding him with ease.
- Of avoiding lying, and the repentance of Hermas for his dissimulation.
- No, I don't blame you or any one for avoiding me.
- Penny and Louise leaped aside, barely avoiding being struck.
- Porphyrius withdrew, avoiding Raskolnikoff's eye.
- So write to him to be careful in avoiding colds," said the doctor.
- I know I may tell you safely--of avoiding it.
How To Use Avoiding In A Sentence?
- Nor for some time could he bring himself to realize that she was deliberately avoiding him.
- She seemed on a sudden to be avoiding the entrance to the forward companionway.
- They were of course counseling neutrality as the easiest way of avoiding trouble.
- She saw no way of avoiding the giving her the pain, but she suffered it herself.
- I watched him till he had made the circuit of the long apartment, carefully avoiding him.
- Dave righted it by getting the warping control on the opposite tack, avoiding a bad spill.
- She entered with her usual calm expression and, avoiding my eyes, held out her hand.
- And the "father" goes with the slayer, through woods and bushes, avoiding roads.
- Sombre and absent-minded, he had earlier slipped away among the trees, avoiding even Brayton.
- We cannot use too much caution in avoiding those things which those who have more experience than we have warned us against.
- One of these was the way of avoiding the payment of taxes, and how to fight the cases in the courts.
- Farther and farther into the timber he went, avoiding the outreaching skidways and the sound of axes.
- There is everything to fear from such a horse; he will scare at objects from the very ease he possesses of avoiding them.
- It seemed to him that whoever, or whatever it was, it was aware of their approach and desirous of avoiding them.
- It may generally be remedied by avoiding any word or phrase which you may suspect yourself of using for the purpose of creating an effect.
- I had given up the idea of trying to keep out of sight of trawlers, merely avoiding going within a mile of them.
- He was not an ill-looking nor ill-mannered man, and shyness was the only explanation that occurred to me for his perseverance in avoiding us.
- It is strange that superior persons should not feel that they have some better resistance against cholera, than avoiding green peas and salads.
- I know but one way of avoiding it, which is, to give a greater degree of simplicity to our politics.
- In avoiding the conspicuous lapses of his predecessors Raymond with all his guile fell into another pitfall.
- When he got among the familiar streets he went slinkingly, hurrying round corners, avoiding glances.
- He had heard of avoiding service, but he knew little of the law, and wondered what power the service of the writ gave his creditor over him.
- Evading taxes, avoiding duties, a community parasite, does it commend to children the arts of social cheating and lying?
- His associates, with forced cheerfulness, professed pleasure at his return, carefully avoiding mention of his appalling loss.
- None the less, the Petrograd proletarian has not, and cannot have, any reason for avoiding a comparison with his heroic elder brother.
- The answer came from Democrates, who seemed to look away, avoiding the poet's keen glance.
- This on-edge feature has the advantage of permitting ready inspection of the contacts and of avoiding the liability of dust gathering between the contacts.
Definition of Avoiding
present participle of avoid | Avoidance.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Avoiding in a sentence
sentence with Avoiding
Avoiding used in a sentence
Avoiding make sentence
make sentence with Avoiding
make sentence of Avoiding
Avoiding sentence in english