Short & Simple Example Sentence For Await | Await Sentence
- I await your report about the book.
- Though weary storms await me yet.
- I heard my pursuer stop for a second to await the issue.
- He asked me to "calm" myself and await developments.
- Come, judge, I will await my fate in fetters.
- I await the commands of Y.R.H. on this point.
- There we'll await you both this evening.
- Luther was given a foretaste of the terrors that await the reprobate.
- I now await the messenger's return.
- There on the border, than here to await disaster and bondage.
- They spend largely on their fabric, and await the slow return.
- O countless, countless messages stored in her memory to await his coming!
- You will instruct them to move on to Niagara, and there await further orders.
- His man Phil's below with orders to await his coming.
- At Chumbi it remained to await one's day of release.
- And, fetter'd in darkness, Await the vain longing A juster decree.
How To Use Await In A Sentence?
- Mabel sat down in a chair to await the return of the others, who now went out the door.
- Other Italian planes would await them there, and there they would receive final instructions.
- Evil days await that country; your prophets do not see them, but I know, and see them clearly.
- I am very fond of Mr. Dooley, and shall await his coming with affectionate and pecuniary interest.
- My commanding officer left me there to await the necessary transport while he went back to camp to send it.
- The bank had just closed as he arrived, so there was nothing for it but to await its opening the next morning.
- We had, on entering the woods, dispatched our baggage to the former place to await our arrival there.
- I await your orders on the subject, and in the mean time shall make no use of your bill of exchange.
- He would await no sentence of court-martial, but would punish his neglect of duty with his own sword!
- This was an interim of waiting, when all preparations were made for the work in hand, and there was nothing to do but await developments.
- The stage was set in a few minutes and the conspirators set themselves to await the return of Scraggs.
- I am seated, and await your further pleasure," he continued, with a curling lip.
- There was nothing for it but to await an ignominious release by way of the door when Nugent should have been apprised of her capture.
- The army would now be content with the triumphs already won, and would quietly await further reinforcements before taking any fresh step.
- The tailor chose ten strong men, and told them to await him on the border of the wood, while he went on quite alone.
- So he sat down finally with his back against the side of the well, his knees to his chin, and his head bowed, to await the inevitable.
- He growled at the women, and they went away like obedient animals, to sit half-way down the ledge and await further orders.
- Having made stiff adieux to the party, she went and sat down on a rock by the roadside to await some passerby who would take her to Prouty.
- Mrs. Morton was called into the house at that moment, and her husband strolled into the garden to await his summons to the mid-day meal.
- When that was accomplished, the Mysterious Four hid themselves in some bushes by the side of the road to await developments.
- And others say the relics of the maidens were brought to Ard-Macha, where they await the resurrection.
- I submit to this last bond and, as though I were laid out upon my death-bed, await an end no longer dreaded.
- But Fenice promised with many tears to be true to me, and with her pledge to await my coming I was forced to be content.
- Captain Lamar and most of the gang were found to be away, so supperless and bound, Lawrence was placed under a tree to await the morning.
Definition of Await
(transitive, formal) To wait for. | (transitive) To expect. | (transitive) To be in store for; to be ready or in waiting for.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Await in a sentence
sentence with Await
Await used in a sentence
Await make sentence
make sentence with Await
make sentence of Await
Await sentence in english