Short & Simple Example Sentence For Awaken | Awaken Sentence
- Someday you will awaken to this injustice.
- Let this awaken earnestness and resolution in you.
- I endeavored to awaken hope within him.
- She seemed to awaken from a horrible nightmare.
- You must awaken their imaginations, and they are ours.
- He was impelled to shout, to awaken his companion.
- His mind must work also, and awaken to its capacities.
- May Aurora not only awaken you but speed your industry.
- It can awaken the echoes mute, With answering replies.
- Possibly these mice awaken at intervals from hibernation and eat.
- This was not so heavy but that the slightest cause would again awaken him.
- I was the first to awaken from this blissful delirium of the affections.
- To turn this on full and strong means to awaken the consciences of men.
- Maria lay sobbing quietly, and her sister did not awaken at all.
- It is thus powerless to awaken the love and sympathy of young hearts.
- She was hardly old enough to awaken a more tender emotion in his breast.
- Once she dozed lightly, to awaken with an intensified sense of tragedy.
- The convent, too, was calculated to awaken sad and solitary thoughts.
How To Use Awaken In A Sentence?
- I then returned to the bed and endeavoured again, but fruitlessly, to awaken my cousin.
- I would see no one, as if the sight of any human face must awaken a sense of shame.
- He did not awaken Father Claude until long after the time for changing the watch.
- Their behaviour throughout had been such as to awaken in my breast a feeling of the highest approbation.
- This new or general sense seems only to awaken in exceptional cases and under peculiar circumstances.
- The immediate causes which awaken the gift are of the most varied character, and often very curious.
- They were beginning to awaken to the dangerous consequences of their shortcomings, but would time be given to them to repair them?
- It was necessary to awaken in the lower ranks of the peasantry suspicion and hostility towards the speculating upper strata.
- I may awaken in your mind ideas which have the same purpose and meaning, but they are new copies in your mind.
- This heartless selfishness may well awaken resentment or contempt; but it ought not to excite surprise.
- The impression appears to awaken neither displeasure nor pleasure; the perception seems now for the first time to be distinct.
- Even the song of the tumbling creek, which coursed through the heart of the valley, was powerless to awaken discordant echoes.
- Then came that hush of rest, that pause of preparation, as though night hesitated to awaken her countless myrmidons.
- The gabled spire is almost unique in this country and will awaken memories of Alsace for those who know that land.
- Soon after supper, the hands conducted him to bed, when he at once fell fast asleep, and did not awaken until late the next morning.
- Now the Montenegrin moved softly toward the entrance to the cave, fearful at every step that he would awaken the sleepers.
- Often did I resolve to awaken her to her danger; but so profound seemed her security, that my courage was unequal to the task.
- Alone, and a prisoner, the first reflexion that found way through her disturbance, served less to diminish her terrour than to awaken new alarm.
- In the meantime, Yussuf, who had fallen asleep over his wine, did not awaken till long after the sun was up.
- I shall shock many honest souls by this confession, but I hope and believe that it may awaken and enlighten others.
- Or shall it be her mission to awaken Europe to war against greed and avarice, hypocrisy and theft, robbery and violence?
- It was enough to awaken in any human being a movement of horrified compassion; but my pity went out not to him but to Doña Rita.
Definition of Awaken
(transitive) To cause to become awake. | (intransitive) To stop sleeping; awake. | (transitive, figuratively) To bring into action (something previously dormant); to stimulate.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Awaken in a sentence
sentence with Awaken
Awaken used in a sentence
Awaken make sentence
make sentence with Awaken
make sentence of Awaken
Awaken sentence in english