How to use Awful Lot in a Sentence?
- You can kill an awful lot of people awful fast, if a gang gets together on it like that.
- But we know such an awful lot of people; and I always begin my dinners very early.
- I begin to suspect that you don't care an awful lot about Mr. Wheelwright's style of composition.
- After all, Sylvia," he said, "you're putting on an awful lot of silk that don't belong to you.
- Mary's got an awful lot o' fun in her, an' if she ain't laughin' over that, I'm beat.
- The 'lection of a sheriff, y' savvy, means a' awful lot to a passel of cow-punchers.