Short & Simple Example Sentence For Azaleas | Azaleas Sentence
- Red azaleas are prettier than poetry, I think.
How To Use Azaleas In A Sentence?
- A corner of this balcony was enclosed by gay awnings, and made garden-like by azaleas and potted palms.
- The profuse blossoms in potted azaleas entirely extinguish the foliage, and the flowers are almost as lasting as if they were artificial.
- The same rose-trees budded and bloomed year after year; the same rhododendrons and azaleas opened their big bunches of bloom.
- But kind looks, and sympathetic murmurs, mingled with honest delight in the show of azaleas in the conservatory carried her through.
Definition of Azaleas
plural of azalea
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Azaleas in a sentence
sentence with Azaleas
Azaleas used in a sentence
Azaleas make sentence
make sentence with Azaleas
make sentence of Azaleas
Azaleas sentence in english