Definition of Azaleas plural of azalea
Short Example Sentences for Azaleas
- 1. Red azaleas are prettier than poetry, I think. 🔊
How to use Azaleas in Sentences?
- 1. A corner of this balcony was enclosed by gay awnings, and made garden-like by azaleas and potted palms. 🔊
- 2. The profuse blossoms in potted azaleas entirely extinguish the foliage, and the flowers are almost as lasting as if they were artificial. 🔊
- 3. The same rose-trees budded and bloomed year after year; the same rhododendrons and azaleas opened their big bunches of bloom. 🔊
- 4. But kind looks, and sympathetic murmurs, mingled with honest delight in the show of azaleas in the conservatory carried her through. 🔊