Short & Simple Example Sentence For Baby Girl | Baby Girl Sentence
- Your sister has got a baby girl too.
- The baby girl was indeed the heroine of the hour.
- If only I could know where my baby girl is.
- In due time I gave birth to a nice baby girl.
- Furthermore, you're Pop Bybee's blue-eyed baby girl!
- Silently he held out his arms and drew his baby girl into them.
- Baby Girl is four years old and is the fattest little thing.
- Little Martha was Mistress Dandridge's baby girl.
- The baby girl in "The Princess" may be called the real hero of the tale.
How To Use Baby Girl In A Sentence?
- Then they saw on the road-side a little baby girl that had been left by her parents.
- He looked into the hollow log and there he found a dimpled baby girl wrapped in a bright red sash.
- Caius took it, and saw that it was a picture of a baby girl, about three years old.
- Frank, with the baby girl seated on his shoulder, stepped forward and extended his hand.
- Anything to have her back, my baby, my little baby girl, gone these sixteen years!
- She and her husband lived very happily together and rejoiced in the possession of a baby girl of great beauty.
- The man laboured at day tasks, and the wife laboured as hard with him, bearing her baby girl on her back.
- Joyful was Louis to accept the invitation and to bestow his mother's name on the baby-girl.
- It was a beautiful baby girl, wrapped in elegant and costly cloth, and resting within a cradle overlaid in gold.
- The baby girl eased the pain and homesickness in my bereaved heart, and Hilda would have none but me attend her.
- But in that year they were very happy, never two happier, and when she slept away her suffering she left him, as a legacy, a tiny baby girl.
- One baby-girl he had at home, and he went forth to find A little tree as small as she, just suited to his mind.
- And so we understand what it meant to this young secretary when, upon landing in France, he got the cable telling of the death of his baby girl.
- I lay at his feet on a bear-skin, I remember, reading by the light of the flames, when my aunt brought the baby-girl in.
- When he reached the gate, the Lady of Ellangowan was dead, leaving him with a little baby girl less than an hour old.
- And when Pastorella had answered her, she was quite satisfied that she was indeed the baby-girl for whom her heart had been so hungry through all those years.
- She had Baby Girl on her lap and was giving the children their supper, but I noticed that she ate nothing.
- Ere the frosts of autumn had robbed her garden of its glory, blighting sorrow had fallen upon her tender mother-heart in the death of a darling baby girl.
- Yes, it was right to fight for his baby girl, his little Starr, his one treasure, and this boy had done it, given his life freely.
- Baby Girl was only a few weeks old when the father went to Alaska, and I guess he's dead.
- Could she blame her boy because he seemed to care so little for his parents and his home, when she had nursed her grief for the loss of her baby-girl, and taken no pains to be bright or cheerful with him?
- And while the wind and rain without raved at door and window, a faint little cry within told that a new life had come to the world, a baby girl born in the midst of the storm.
- It melted my heart, for I have a baby girl at home who says to the neighbors, "My daddy is the prettiest man in the world," and believes it.
- Soon after her love disappointment she had written to her lawyer in London, who was named Jaggers, asking him to find a baby girl for her to adopt as her own.
- The first days of December saw them all back in Sarrio, and a month later Ventura gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, pink and white like herself.
- Among the anxious and bewildered people who thronged the nursery at this juncture was a young woman who acted as wet-nurse to the latest born of the Malmaisons, a baby-girl three months old.
- The baby girl who had been born in the midst of sad surroundings only lived for a few months after her mother's death.
- The Queen hastily opened the baskets, and found in each a lovely baby-girl, about the same age as the little Princess for whom she sorrowed so deeply.
- I congratulate you upon yours--your baby-girl must be a dear forward little thing.
- Then her mother put the doll in a box, packed the box in a trunk, and explained to Helen that the doll was to lie in that trunk until Helen had a little baby girl of her own.
- As soon as a baby girl learns how to sew or knit or embroider, she brings to the Maid-Mother of all grace and sweetness and pity, the first piece that she has made successfully.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Baby Girl in a sentence
Baby Girl sentence
sentence with Baby Girl
Baby Girl used in a sentence
Baby Girl make sentence
make sentence with Baby Girl
make sentence of Baby Girl
Baby Girl sentence in english