Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bailing | Bailing Sentence
- They were actually bailing out.
- Chard went on bailing steadily.
- Pee-wee just emptied the bailing can down my neck.
- Merely bailing me out wouldn't help a bit.
- The two latter were bailing so fast that they had no chance to row.
- In the latter a second waterman was seated bailing out bilge with a rusty can.
- The man had not even a bailing tin in his moribund old craft.
- He began bailing frantically with his hat, and soon had the boat dry again.
- At least you'll tell us how Lindy saved his life by bailing out.