Short & Simple Example Sentence For Baking | Baking Sentence
- Butter a baking dish.
- Where is the baking powder?
- Pour it into a baking mold.
- Serve with a spoon from baking dish.
- Mix and then pour in a baking dish.
- Mix and then pour into baking dish.
- Place on the rack in the baking pan.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the milk.
- Two teaspoonfuls baking powder.
- There are other ways of baking bread.
- The sun is baking hot.
- No butter or baking powder is used.
- I come now to consider the baking part.
- Use baking powder with sweet milk.
- The deserted shack was baking hot.
- These cakes require no baking powder.
- Place in a baking pan without seasoning.
- One level tablespoon of baking powder.
- Season and then pour over the turkey in the baking dish.
- About the same time is required for baking as roasting.
- This will not injure other foods baking in the oven.
- Place in a baking dish with the cut side up.
- Add baking powder and sift three times.
- On baking day she determined to shut them up in a cupboard.
- Add the flour sifted with the baking powder and salt.
- Drain and then place a layer of carrots in a baking dish.
- Mix thoroughly and then dish on a hot baking dish.
- Place in a baking pan and bake for fifteen minutes.
- Place in a baking dish and rub with plenty of shortening.
- Have all materials cold when using baking powder.
- This should always be prepared the day before baking bread.
- Now grease a pudding mould or a baking dish.
- One would almost fancy that baking was more profitable.
- Put in a baking dish in the oven and bake until tender.
- Now chill a baking pan by placing on ice.
How To Use Baking In A Sentence?
- Pile on a baking dish and mould to shape of a pineapple.
- Lay in a baking pan and place in a hot oven.
- Lift the cooked noodles into a baking or casserole dish.
- Mix 2 teaspoonfuls of baking powder with 1 pt.
- Now pat well with flour and lay on a baking dish.
Definition of Baking
That bakes. | (Should we delete(+) this sense?) (figuratively) Of a person, an object, or the weather: very hot; boiling, broiling, roasting. | present participle of bake.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Baking in a sentence
sentence with Baking
Baking used in a sentence
Baking make sentence
make sentence with Baking
make sentence of Baking
Baking sentence in english