How to use Baluster in Sentence?
- 1. At this period the outline of a classic baluster formed a favorite motive for the iron rail. 🔊
- 2. It flickered about an old baluster and a rusty carpet, it came from below, it mounted upward and was lost to view. 🔊
- 3. She was so excited that she had to hold onto the baluster as she went upstairs, and he came up behind her, with a wax match in his hand. 🔊
- 4. There were the cellar stairs, for instance; a steep flight of stone steps, unguarded by baluster or handrail. 🔊
- 5. The staircase with its heavy baluster and wooden steps, though very clean, looked as if it might easily give way under the feet. 🔊
- 6. After a little she went up-stairs holding tight to the baluster with one hand and to Mrs. Herrick with the other. 🔊
- 7. It cost an effort to send down the cold fiction that she was not at home, and she could not deny herself the consolation of leaning on the baluster of the second landing, and listening for his step in the hall below. 🔊