Short & Simple Example Sentence For Banners | Banners Sentence
- Like banners in the sky.
- Confusion on thy banners wait!
- Her crimson banners fly.
- It shows the masts and banners in all their details.
- Likewise, the banners and streamers are all motionless.
- And all her shining banners were unfurled . . .
- Gold-colored, crystal-edged, the banners flash.
- Under these divine banners he fought the battle of his life.
- I saw their fallen and deserted banners sullied with dust and with blood.
- The Christian is flying and is casting down his banners in every direction.
- There speedily rallied to his banners all the floating scoundrelism of China.
- All down the Boulevard the white and gold banners tossed in anger.
- The world has all our banners now, And filched our watchwords for its own.
- It was a motley army, without uniforms, without banners and many without arms.
- The woods seemed to open, and the banners of Bluecher shot up in the horizon.
How To Use Banners In A Sentence?
- Then all marched into the city through crowded streets where banners were flying.
- Here the veterans of his army worship, beneath the banners for which they fought.
- She thrilled with a reanimating excitement that flew its scarlet banners in her cheeks ...
- The sun had gone down, leaving in the west flaring banners of brilliant, changing colors.
- He talked of those who had inscribed the cross of Christ on banners dripping with human gore.
- The narrow streets, hung with banners and lanterns and cabalistic signs, were full of people.
- With half of the banners that earth has unfurled; Over the lamps that are brighter than stars.
- But shining as a garden; come with the streaming Banners of dawn and sundown after rain.
- The French knights, thrown into confusion, quitted their banners and dispersed in all directions.
- She rejoiced in the sight of him as one may in the spectacle of an army marching with banners and music.
- The signal sounded and the caravan was joyfully off with banners flying, and trumpets and horns blaring.
- Even the chariots that moved to and fro were coloured as were the countless banners which floated from palace walls and temple tops.
- The poke-weed flung out its royal purple banners while golden-rod and asters were blooming everywhere.
- Withered leaves still clung to the branches of the oak: torn and faded banners of the departed summer.
- More than two thousand have now descended, and our banners are flying on the hill, and our men are fortified on it.
- For the rest of the afternoon with streaming banners they paraded the streets, discharging firearms and generally shooting up the town.
- Bright banners and pennants flutter down from the copper roofs, and golden half-moons sparkle on every gable-ridge.
- We walked over in companies, with banners flying and bands playing and men falling before the shots that rang out behind us.
- After a siege of fourteen days, a breach was effected in the walls, and ten banners of the prophet waved in triumph on the ramparts.
- Men and children stand like ranks of statues, watching the slow coming of the torches and the dark waving banners which are borne behind them.
- So banners are flying, and children hurrying to and fro, and parents looking proud, and all looking happy.
- We stumbled along, close up, for the thick-piled clouds still hung their light-obscuring banners over the sky.
- Then he saw on the land a vast host of men & both hosts were making them ready for battle, and for each were many banners held on high.
- With the dew on his brow and the rust on his mail; And the tents were all silent, the banners alone.
- These booths were decorated with Forbes banners and attracted a great deal of comment, as the idea was a distinct innovation in this district.
Definition of Banners
plural of banner
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Banners in a sentence
sentence with Banners
Banners used in a sentence
Banners make sentence
make sentence with Banners
make sentence of Banners
Banners sentence in english