Short & Simple Example Sentence For Baptisms | Baptisms Sentence
- For baptisms and deaths the rule is the same.
- The number of baptisms includes those of the other party.
- In 1670 eighty-four baptisms were recorded.
- Chan Sui Chung had over fifty baptisms in his mission in 1899.
How To Use Baptisms In A Sentence?
- In baptisms and burials he was held by many in as high repute as the regular ministers.
- Christian burial, Baptisms and marriages could only be performed in the graveyards.
- After a very prolonged interview, we parted without a single reference to the baptisms or to religious services!
- His name appears at intervals in the local records, notably on the register of baptisms as a godfather.
- There were fifty-three baptisms last year, and twenty-one others were added to the membership of the church.
- Near the cathedral is a building much smaller in size called a baptistery, a place where baptisms are made in connection with church services.
- The wholesale baptisms have their real significance in the frame of mind receptive for the patient Christian nurture that follows.
- According to Shipman the custom of making presents at baptisms declined in the time of the Commonwealth.
- That the three hundred Friars can lead idle lives is hardly compatible with the number of baptisms and marriages recorded within a year.
- These date from 1559, containing baptisms to 1598 and marriages to 1574, but are copies on parchment of an older register (on paper) now lost.
- Another register, on paper, dates from 1595, and contains baptisms down to 1610, marriages to 1629, and burials to 1608.
Definition of Baptisms
plural of baptism
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Baptisms in a sentence
sentence with Baptisms
Baptisms used in a sentence
Baptisms make sentence
make sentence with Baptisms
make sentence of Baptisms
Baptisms sentence in english