Short & Simple Example Sentence For Barium | Barium Sentence
- Soluble barium compounds are poisonous.
- The chloride of barium produces the deepest color.
- What weight of barium sulphate will be formed at the same time?
- How many grams of barium dioxide will be required to prepare 1 kg.
- In other words, the barium and hydrogen in the two compounds exchange places.
- Oxides of lead, zinc, and barium are often used in this way.
- In this case a small quantity of barium sulphate, say about 1 per cent.
- S.S. of nitro-lignine mixed with barium nitrate and nitro-benzene.
- The sodium, ammonium, and barium salts are, however, easily soluble in water.