Short & Simple Example Sentence For Barter | Barter Sentence
- The barter was soon over.
- From barter to money.
- Evidently simple barter was the rule.
- This was necessary for barter as well as for personal use.
- Most of them trade, and barter wax with the villages.
- Raven rolled up his articles of barter and set them upon one side.
- Days when a native would barter eighteen sable skins for an ax.
- In early times the father might sell his daughters and barter his sisters.
- I took on board an assorted cargo, calculated for a barter trade.
- In British territory all this style of barter was of course unlawful.
- Some were men, indeed, who knew their own souls, and would not barter them.
- These were made of horsehair obtained by barter from Central Siberia.
- And they hadn't sunk so low as to stop the barter with the civilized Pyrrans.
How To Use Barter In A Sentence?
- Assailable barter in withdrawing slaughter is not the least of expression of following disaster.
- With the breakdown of money economy the practice of international barter is becoming prevalent.
- Of all the generation of rogues, he was least fitted to barter away his underpinning.
- It is an interesting and lively scene, and the bicker and barter go on by the hour.
- Who would barter the glorious reality of the first for the mean and shallow mockery of the last?
- The system of barter was going out of fashion, and money was required for commercial operations.
- These articles they barter with us for odoriferous woods and earth, and our salt of wood ashes.
- If a woman should find ivory, she cannot sell it; it belongs to her husband to barter it.
- While they gather and eat pine nuts, they generally save them for purposes of barter or sale.
- To the northeast and south of Bontoc barter will purchase practically anything.
- The King determined never to seem to barter his conscience for personal safety.
- Jorgen, by his own proposal, was to barter English produce for Icelandic tallow.
- To barter beads for Whitby jet, And tin for gay shell torques and such.
- Now if I desire a jacket I can buy it with coin, Or barter for it something of my stock.
- The Period of Barter 15 Chapter IV.
- On that occasion her excellent business judgment and her powers of barter had attracted him strongly.
- Indians prize these feathers so highly that they will barter a valuable horse for the tail of a single bird.
- This Wronged One would not barter this place of exile for the Most Sublime Habitation.
- A common exchange of value for value; such as low creatures barter for with each other in the exchange.
- While all of this copper may have been obtained by barter from the whites, yet some of it may have been native.
- We gave them to understand that we were anxious to barter with them, and very cautiously approached the real object of our visit.
- The rule of barter still survives in the country grocery where butter and eggs are traded for sugar and salt.
- Another petty officer is appointed in each enclosure to barter goods for the game or peltry which they bring in or crops that they manage to raise.
- Tribal barter has developed into a world-wide commerce until the most distant nation may easily acquire the products of another.
- Powhatan refused to trade unless the white men left their firearms on their barges and would barter corn only for the coveted articles.
- So those who live upon the ocean come to possess that which they will not barter for ease, and so the timber cruiser shortens his visit to town.
- He tried to counteract it by loading with presents another native who came to barter balls of cotton, and sending him away again.
Definition of Barter
(transitive, intransitive) To exchange goods or services without involving money. | An exchange of goods or services without the use of money. | The goods or services used in such an exchange.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Barter in a sentence
sentence with Barter
Barter used in a sentence
Barter make sentence
make sentence with Barter
make sentence of Barter
Barter sentence in english