Short & Simple Example Sentence For Based On | Based On Sentence
- What relationships are they based on?
- References are based on this edition.
- It is based on many interviews.
- They are all based on a diameter limit.
- Partly based on the 28th ed.
- Most of the adaptations are based on this translation.
- All warfare is based on deception.
- It is based on linguistic phenomena.
- Methods based on equilibrium in solution.
- Our only hope was based on early reenforcements.
- Russia is based on the feudal right of autocracy.
- This is an epic drama based on his life.
- Descriptions of color are based on fresh pelages.
- This rule is just and is based on a good reason.
- They are based on the practical outcome of such enactments.
- This is an axiom based on the continuity of events.
- This poem is based on an actual occurrence.
- This discourse of mine is based on a syllogism.
- My belief was based on your use of those names.
- Based on the 1940 national electrical code.
- Our civilisation is more or less based on the principle.
- Surely this plan is based on exactly the same principle.
- The distinctions based on difference have persisted.
- Every perception of the senses is based on some object.
- It is not based on the feudal doctrine of tenures.
- His system was based on the roller-towel.
- His social insurgency is based on resentment at injustice.
- He knew the society was based on a great falsehood.
- The scheme of necessity is based on a false psychology.
- Their very code of ethics is based on self-sacrifice.
- Never was graduating exercise based on broader foundations.
- Speculation, most of it not based on clinical observation.
- His conclusions must be based on sound principles.
- According to him, creation is based on faith.
- But surely true imagination is not based on confusion.
How To Use Based On In A Sentence?
- It is plainly based on no facts in the industrial system.
- The two principal are based on the velocity of light.
- Reverence based on dread blights the soul and dwarfs it.
- The legislation which ensued was based on two principles.
- Now inductive science is based on unlimited statistics.
Definition of Based On
simple past tense and past participle of base on
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Based On in a sentence
Based On sentence
sentence with Based On
Based On used in a sentence
Based On make sentence
make sentence with Based On
make sentence of Based On
Based On sentence in english