Short & Simple Example Sentence For Baths | Baths Sentence
- Pack and baths as the day before.
- Were baths dedicated by the ancients?
- How often should hot baths be taken and why?
- Shower baths and hot water were available.
- General baths were substituted for the partial ones.
- Its baths were good for gout and rheumatism.
- The baths are usually made slightly acid.
- All hope of baths abandon ye who enter here.
- The idea of pajamas or baths as necessities seems funny.
- Those baths remove fat, and also skin-diseases.
- These here baths and perfumery-soaps an' all ain't nature.
- You certainly should go to the baths . . . .
- There are shower baths with hot and cold water....
- For different tints, these baths are worked at different temperatures.
- After you leave the baths perhaps you will turn down Stabian Street.
- I took three baths that afternoon before I felt civilised again....
- Then to Carlsbad we will swing; Need the baths like everything!
- We went on to the baths of Caracalla, the largest ruins of Rome.
- The baths of Diocletian (which I visited to-day), covered an enormous space.
- Mrs. Trollope has gone to the Baths of Lucca, and thus I have not seen her.
How To Use Baths In A Sentence?
- A new washhouse for these barracks has been erected, with shower baths and washing troughs.
- Yesterday we were ordered not to use the waters of the Tigris, to-day the baths are denied us.
- Blood baths for the cure of certain diseases were used in Egypt and mediaeval Europe.
- We turned up from the Coliseum to the left, and entered a gate leading to the baths of Titus.
- But 'tennyrate he wouldn't take the mud baths at Carlsbad, nor none of us did but Miss Meechim.
- Accordingly on the third day the baths were brought to the chamber, and the lady occupied herself with filling them.
- With freshly made hypo baths at a suitable temperature there is absolutely no danger of the paper frilling or blistering.
- And this is repeated on the morning of each fourth day, till four baths have been taken in sixteen days.
- We understand that these baths have been in operation for nine years, with a continual increase of reputation and number of visitors.
- Hot baths for his hands and steam inhalations no longer had any beneficial effect, though they had alleviated his pain hitherto.
- When the period of eruption is over, there is commonly less fever, and the packs and baths may be diminished.
- The packs and baths should be continued, even when the patient cannot be prevailed upon to stay long enough in the packs to perspire.
- A few large houses had baths of their own, but most people went every day to a great public bath which was a very gay place.
- By working the tables at a certain rate, the baths are kept at the right temperature by the immersion of the red hot glass.
- Fountains and fishponds, baths and open water channels, even in the hottest summer, still cool the favourite haunts.
- The city was comparatively empty, all the so-called society being absent at the various spas or baths of Germany.
- At Bischofswerda the complaints were that "shorts" were forbidden for football, and that baths were not allowed more than once daily.
- No malaria in Egypt, though nigh by are sulphur baths for anybody that wants them, and also a cure for consumptive folks.
- I went down to the sea, and going round the port, I went along the shore of the pretty bay where the baths are.
- Some baths are appropriated solely to men; others, only to women; and others, again, to men during the forenoon, and in the afternoon to women.
Definition of Baths
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of bath | plural of bath | An enclosed public swimming pool; originally a place having individual cubicles where people without bathrooms could have a bath.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Baths in a sentence
sentence with Baths
Baths used in a sentence
Baths make sentence
make sentence with Baths
make sentence of Baths
Baths sentence in english