Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bayed | Bayed Sentence
- I bayed them for an hour.
- Dogs bayed and dashed in pursuit of the stags.
- Again the dogs went in and bayed the brute.
- The hounds bayed our approach to camp.
- Sleepy dogs bayed far away.
- Jude and Sounder bayed off to his left.
- Sampson bayed like thunder and raced after Jim.
- Old Dan and Old Tom bayed like distant thunder.
- It bayed of stinking sunless pools and gurgled of black ooze.
- When we stopped for breath the echoes bayed at us from the opposite walls.
- A hundred feet farther down the hound bayed under a tall pinon.
- The negroes guffawed in delight, the hounds bayed again till the hills echoed.
- Pierre, with forepaws stemmed against the prow, bayed musical farewell.
- An' we were workin' down when the pack bayed the bear round thet bare point.
- The batteries unlimbered and bayed again, and again the Boer guns were silent.
- From the way the hounds bayed I knew they had struck a hot scent.
- The mighty hounds that guarded Gymer's dwelling came and bayed around him.
How To Use Bayed In A Sentence?
- The dogs had sent whatever creature it was up into one of the fir-trees and bayed fiercely round.
- The town was no more than one long street, which bayed out at the farther end into a market-place.
- A deep-voiced dog bayed loudly, and a shrill yelp cut in and clamored for recognition.
- These ruins occur on the flat, next the cliff, which is seldom bayed and overhangs but slightly.
- He bayed a little, but with an expression of admiring wonder that gave Sally her best tribute.
- Therewithal came King Mark, and the dog set upon him and bayed at all the barons.
- He looked up at old Mother Moon and bayed and bayed, but old Mother Moon did not help him a bit.
- The dogs squatted on their haunches at a safe distance and bayed lugubriously at me and the moon in common.
- And as he bayed from side to side on the warrior circle, they all retreated backward till the wall stopped them.
- The country people gathered in fright at the cottage doors, and the farm-dogs bayed dismally at the unwonted scene.
- Wolf, however, followed him, and at this moment my other dogs came up, having heard the shot, and bayed him fiercely.
- Once one of the hounds of Helheim broke loose and bayed upon Sleipner's tracks.
- On the 2d November, they had killed a bear, which had been bayed and surrounded by their Esquimaux dogs.
- The savage way in which he bayed the sheriff, however, and tried to get at him as Liz held him in leash, was really surprising.
- Brave, noble Don, with infinitely more sense and courage than I possessed, faced the lion and bayed him in his teeth.
- On the banks the hounds stopped and bayed their disappointment, for they did not dare follow Lightfoot out into the Big River.
- She had a premonition that she was to die in the winter, alone, at night, while creaking wagons passed the gate and stiff-jointed dogs bayed the frozen moon.
Definition of Bayed
Having a bay or bays. | simple past tense and past participle of bay
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bayed in a sentence
sentence with Bayed
Bayed used in a sentence
Bayed make sentence
make sentence with Bayed
make sentence of Bayed
Bayed sentence in english