Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bazaar | Bazaar Sentence
- I should not have come to the bazaar but for you.
- Straight to the bazaar he went.
- Have you never heard of a bazaar before?
- The bazaar will do her no end of good.
- Some modern bazaar trash!
- The shopkeepers of the bazaar were greatly surprised.
- Even as it was the bazaar only lost twenty dollars.
- The bazaar is certainly not much to look at.
- The child nearly herself and the bazaar at its height.
- On the whole, the bazaar is disappointing.
- This bazaar was to clinch her position as a country lady.
- The idea of the bazaar seemed to please all of us.
- Rick had gone over the events at the bazaar a dozen times.
- A bazaar for the Belgians?
- Meanwhile, outside in the grounds, the bazaar went on.
- How could I face the Bazaar profiteer?
- The children did not leave the Grammar Bazaar empty-handed.
- But Tabbies are Tabbies, and a bazaar is a bazaar.
- It can be easily manufactured or bought in a bazaar for a few annas.
- There were vegetables in that bazaar and sticks of wild rhubarb.
- Gnawed through it, he did, and came down to the bazaar below.
- So they went to the bazaar to buy food for the hiras and manis.
- The feeling increases when one leaves the bazaar for the streets adjoining it.
- We got five pounds thirteen and fivepence by the bazaar and the raffle.
- The people of the bazaar obviously were curious, but not involved.
- But we explained it was not for long, as the bazaar was in three days.
- The bazaar is, notwithstanding, extensive and well supplied.
- Drunkenly I was casting my gold about the bazaar when we met.
- Not far from this bazaar is the great mosque of the Mohammedans.
- An hour later the bazaar is untenanted, save for the watchmen and pariah dogs.
- But at least the Bazaar might take back the tea-cosies and pen-wipers.
- The Teheran bazaar is, at first sight, commonplace and uninteresting.
- To Alcibiades the bazaar was as much a festival as to any Tabby of them all.
How To Use Bazaar In A Sentence?
- Shopping in the camp bazaar was the ladylike way in which we often spent our mornings.
- I went up the steps to the bazaar and took hold of one and began to examine it.
- It was printed and sold for the benefit of that league, at the great bazaar of 1845.
- In pre-war days it was occasionally hinted that bazaar prices were a trifle high.
- The native bazaar laid hold of it, and agitated it day and night until my departure.
- She went to the last evening of the bazaar clad in a floating blue gown that matched her eyes.
- It was a very grand party, and they admired the bazaar very much, and all bought things.
Definition of Bazaar
A marketplace, particularly in the Middle East and South Asia, and often covered with shops and stalls. | A shop selling articles that are either exotic or eclectic. | A fair or temporary market, often for charity.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bazaar in a sentence
sentence with Bazaar
Bazaar used in a sentence
Bazaar make sentence
make sentence with Bazaar
make sentence of Bazaar
Bazaar sentence in english