Believed They In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Believed They | Believed They Sentence
- We had believed they were all lost.
- He believed they were waiting for the canoes.
- We who knew them believed they were doing well.
- They believed they had taken in the whole city.
- She believed they might be wedded in very earnest.
- They believed they would have some ice-cream.
- I never believed they would dare.
- He believed they had learned something important.
- Both believed they would soon be in touch with the enemy.
- And Rainey believed they were facts.
- In this way, they believed, they could best help the army.
- Deer believed they had gone to meet the scouts from the river.
- Thus separated they believed they could easily be destroyed.
- He believed they would find the trail at the base of the ridge.
- But he believed they all thought it was, and a silly one at that.
- He believed they intended to kill him and throw his body in the fire.
- It is believed they were introduced by Teutonic auxiliaries.
- Frank, however, believed they would soon be free from this fusillade.
- Nick believed--they found little cause for complaint.
How To Use Believed They In A Sentence?
- He talked with other young men who believed they were fighting for the same cause.
- The discoverers believed they had now obtained ample reward for all their toils and trials.
- They were honest-hearted women of the frontier who believed they were doing the girl a kindness.
- She unbent so far as to relate briefly what she believed they knew better than herself already.
- Spotted Deer believed they were restrained by the man whom he took for the war chief.
- Spotted Deer believed they intended to remain on guard through the balance of the night.
- Kate said she thought they were mouse-color, while Gertrude believed they were gray.
- If the Allies counted on any of these men, he believed they were building on quick-sand.
- The Rebels had also lost heavily; but, as they themselves believed, they were the winners.
- They were religious enthusiasts, of course, who believed they were coming to a real city of Zion.
- Further, it is evident that the German people believed they were about to march against Russia.
- Phil and X-Ray Tyson immediately declared they believed they could never get enough of the dainty.
- What they had performed for him in this world, it was believed they would perform for him in the world to come.
- And had she told her relatives that she had kissed him, he firmly believed they would have smiled approvingly.
- This seems to be some evidence that they believed they could make money even without a database right.
- Such confusion and howling the boys believed they had never heard before; nor would they ever care to again.
- Then they laid it in its cradle and the poor parents were deeply grieved, for they believed they had lost their child.
- He would even imagine her replies to him, until the conversations with her became so real that he half believed they were true.
- A house close by had been broken into, and though the thieves could not be traced it was believed they were concealed in the tower.
- A shout from the sharpie had told that the spongers believed they meant to run off, and at the same time one of them was seen flourishing a gun.
- He tried to calculate from that whining, ferocious note how many hounds were pursuing, and he believed they were not many.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Believed They in a sentence
Believed They sentence
sentence with Believed They
Believed They used in a sentence
Believed They make sentence
make sentence with Believed They
make sentence of Believed They
Believed They sentence in english