Short & Simple Example Sentence For Believer | Believer Sentence
- She was a believer in justice!
- Let every believer study to realize this.
- He was no believer in ghosts and such-like superstitions.
- I am no believer in new treatments and new medicines.
- I am a worker, and a believer in the efficacy of work.
- Why should a believer in God hate an atheist?
- I was a scoffer before; I am a believer now.
- As a believer you have part in this Resurrection Life.
- He had never been a believer in premonitions or superstitions of any kind.
- The face of the true believer was at this point a fine study.
- With the spirit of these remarks every believer will cordially sympathize.
- And then you have been a man of action, and necessarily a believer in success.
- As a matter of fact, no sin can deprive the believer of salvation.
- Pray without ceasing that every believer may live as a holy one.
- It is possible for a believer to dwell in the Holiest of all.
- He was a firm believer in the Bible and a regular attendant at church.
- Yet Descartes is a warm believer in the doctrine of free-will.
- I knew from old that Hollis was a firm believer in the final value of shades.
- It is your calling as a believer to be God's Holy Temple.
How To Use Believer In A Sentence?
- Can any believer in the bible give any reasonable account of this process of creation?
- He was too studied a believer in the puppetry of men and women to make them more than ridiculous.
- This is a fact that the sincere believer in religion must face whether he wants to or not.
- As a man of the world, Trenta was a profound believer in the chapter of accidents.
- For one thing, I am a great believer in the theory that history repeats itself.
- Charles was a sincere believer but not an earnest believer of the Roman Catholic faith.
- The result is that the believer does not trouble himself about the world, but only about his own personal salvation.
- But the believer in democracy and the believer in autocracy will both assert that deep differences in principle are involved.
- The reality and the image were so intimately commingled in the mind of the believer that he was unable to separate one from the other.
- He was a great believer in the prefectorial system, and those of the school selected to carry it out were entrusted with large powers.
- Whatever terms of relationship may have meant in the past, no believer in group marriage contends that they represent anything actually existing.
- True, she was as much a believer in the military scheme of life as he was, but he knew by instinct that she would draw the line somewhere.
- Indeed, it intensified them, for he was ever after a confirmed believer in the ignominious failure of Democracy.
- He had known at the time that his father, had he lived, would have condemned the step; but he himself was a believer in fortunate chances.
- The believer should not, for one moment, entertain the low view, that the atonement confers its benefits on man alone.
- I am a firm believer that in selected cases the fasting method would be efficacious, but I do not believe in its general application.
- As a believer from experience in soot and lime, I prefer this receipt, if the trees were not washed in winter.
- He was much given to the marvelous, and a firm believer in all those supernatural tales with which every mountain and valley in Germany abounds.
- As well say this as to say "a sheep can never become a goat" as a proof that a believer may not, can not, cease to be a believer.
- If faith in God has been attained and his laws have been made clear, the believer will no longer violate those laws; he will obey them.
Definition of Believer
A person who believes; especially regarding religion.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Believer in a sentence
sentence with Believer
Believer used in a sentence
Believer make sentence
make sentence with Believer
make sentence of Believer
Believer sentence in english