Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bellicose | Bellicose Sentence
- Hermione was easily chaffed out of her bellicose mood.
- The groom looked quite bellicose and daring.
- The bellicose Germans to tame.
- Behold our bellicose sister American republics.
- The dictator himself confronted him with unmistakably bellicose intentions.
- The disappointment was felt keenly even by the bellicose cook.
How To Use Bellicose In A Sentence?
- Then follows the interminable history of the lecherous and bellicose King Omar.
- In his own body there was not one drop of martial blood; in his being not an iota of the bellicose spirit.
- Two bellicose goats once encountered each other in the middle of a narrow bridge spanning a deep gulf and a raging torrent.
- This irritation was accompanied by an unmistakable bellicose spirit which called forth its natural counterpart in Petrograd.
- The diversion saved the Englishman from any bellicose intention of the mate, who hurried off to take a hand in the sport.
- And the German people, bellicose though you think them, are to the full as peace-loving as our own.
- Adzatathat, who was of a bellicose temper, quarrelled with his uncle on account of some districts in Kaci, which he seized by force of arms.
- The guilds of mestizos and natives were continually watching one another, venting their bellicose spirits and their activities in jealousy and distrust.
- What country warmed by the sun is more bellicose and better armed than our Italy, or where are there more continuous wars and greater routs and sieges?
Definition of Bellicose
Warlike in nature; aggressive; hostile. | Showing or having the impulse to be combative.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bellicose in a sentence
sentence with Bellicose
Bellicose used in a sentence
Bellicose make sentence
make sentence with Bellicose
make sentence of Bellicose
Bellicose sentence in english