Short & Simple Example Sentence For Benevolent | Benevolent Sentence
- The benevolent one looked disappointed in me.
- Mr. Black is a benevolent and beneficent man.
- The heart benevolent and kind The most resembles God.
- My Cardinal is a benevolent Prince, but means are wanting!
- Woburn, Social Benevolent Soc.
- So is the Benevolent Assimilation Trust, Limited.
- Within his domain he exercised a sort of benevolent despotism.
- They are certainly more suggestive of a fiendish than a benevolent author.
- A calmness, a benevolent disposition seizes us with sweet, insinuating power.
- But Mitchell's benevolent plan was doomed to be frustrated.
- He looked up, and caught Psmith's benevolent gaze.
How To Use Benevolent In A Sentence?
- And will not their chief gratitude stray beyond the creditor to their benevolent substitute?
- I looked up to my master as to a benevolent genius that had opened to me a region of enchantment.
- The school was kept up by a number of benevolent persons who contributed liberally to its funds.
- A large amount of sea biscuit was brought into a house for distribution by a benevolent gentleman.
- He was propitious, and therefore ordered the use of blood for wise and benevolent purposes.
- This should be noted by those persons who imagine that Plato was some sort of benevolent mystic.
- A sensible and polished observer, he criticised them without passion, and with a benevolent irony.
- That benevolent person rose on seeing Sidney, and inclined her head with stateliness.
- But the "good doctor," though firm in character, was a benevolent and a beneficent despot.
- In the Mighty and Benevolent Kingdom of Szkazia, a minor reign of terror existed.
- Agatha's cheek glowed with anger at this supposed benevolent warning to herself.
- How welcome will be the volume which some day will be devoted to thorough survey of the benevolent work!
- They choose to make monarchy contemptible by exposing it to derision in the person of the most benevolent of their kings.
- He had ended by transforming this merely benevolent gift into a regular tax which he collected with unfailing regularity.
- Two days earlier, tea and cake had been provided by a benevolent manager for all who attended the school.
- He hated leadless glazes more than he hated anything, except the benevolent people who had organised the agitation for their use.
- The Porsslanese resolutely resisted all these benevolent enterprises and doggedly expressed their preference for their ancient customs.
- Mehul was a high-minded and benevolent man, wrapped up in his art, and singularly childlike in the practical affairs of life.
- The little man shook hands cordially with me, and his face crinkled up into the sort of smile that one might expect to see on a benevolent walnut.
- She was more benevolent in deed, and more wandering in conversation, than any one I have met with since.
- The usually benevolent features of the Pastor assumed a stern, uncompromising air while uttering these words.
- Then I gave myself to peaceful and sound sleep, with which benevolent nature has rewarded those who have a clear conscience and a pure soul.
- Who, but a good and benevolent God, would have given us senses capable of perceiving and enjoying this harmony?
- But our benevolent Creator, in this, as in our other duties, has connected enjoyment with the operation needful to sustain our bodies.
- With every duty of this life, our benevolent Creator has connected some species of enjoyment, to draw us to perform it.
- Many amiable and benevolent women have done this, on principle, without reflecting on the want of Christian charity thus displayed.
- Yet, tho' his caustic wit was biting-rude, His heart was warm, benevolent and good.
- But it made her glance up with a smile into the benevolent old face above her, and she stripped back the glove from her finger with a dramatic gesture.
- Trent visualized one of those managing domineering young women who rule tenants relentlessly but after all exercise benevolent despotism in bucolic matters.
Definition of Benevolent
Having a disposition to do good. | Possessing or manifesting love for mankind. | Altruistic, charitable, good, just and fair.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Benevolent in a sentence
sentence with Benevolent
Benevolent used in a sentence
Benevolent make sentence
make sentence with Benevolent
make sentence of Benevolent
Benevolent sentence in english