Benevolently In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Benevolently | Benevolently Sentence
- He was most benevolently interested in all the proceedings.
- Pringle smiled benevolently from the door.
- The doctor smiled benevolently at her arraignment.
- She nodded benevolently at Sally.
- He smiled at her benevolently and followed Susan upstairs.
- It was all there, so he smiled benevolently at the man in the pay window.
- Mr. Churchouse gazed at them benevolently through his glasses.
- The Lavender Lady's pretty, faded blue eyes beamed benevolently on him.
How To Use Benevolently In A Sentence?
- Our ancestors thought they were acting benevolently in putting badge dresses on charity children.
- Thorndyke smiled benevolently and caught my eye, once more, with a gleam of amusement.
- In cases of this kind compassion lends its aid, and benevolently stretches the story.
- Even Brisby partook of the reflected rays, and he was very benevolently considered by her.
- I glanced at Antoine, whose attitude toward me was that of one benevolently tolerant of stupidity.
- It was well enough to be neighbourly when those who lived in your vicinity were benevolently inclined.
- The stout clergyman in the immaculate white collar beamed benevolently at the questioner and shook his head with a gentle smile.
- This gentleman had acted most benevolently towards the unfortunate people who had been attacked by Druses.
- Some will be benevolently conceived in a desire to save China from herself and shorten her period of chaos and confusion.
- Having done this good action, the squire felt benevolently disposed towards the object of his care, and entered into conversation with him.
- But Cloctaw turned a deaf ear to these kindly proposals, and could not be made to see the advantages so benevolently suggested.
- He was benevolently interested when I introduced myself as the first fruits of the stranger and added that I was from Connecticut.
- I have profound respect for the good purposes of the benevolently disposed men and women, and they are numerous, who are devoting themselves to the effort of reforming criminals.
- It was with a compassionate expression that he turned to the two women; he looked benevolently at them, and seemed, at least, as much embarrassed as they.
- To the poor of every description, she was, like her mother, exceedingly attentive; and she herself benevolently superintended the education of a number of poor children.
Definition of Benevolently
In a benevolent manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Benevolently in a sentence
sentence with Benevolently
Benevolently used in a sentence
Benevolently make sentence
make sentence with Benevolently
make sentence of Benevolently
Benevolently sentence in english