Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bereaved | Bereaved Sentence
- Each of the bereaved aunts had written.
- I was not bereaved of the powers of reflection.
- Saddest of all are the bereaved wives and mothers.
- But I am black, as if bereaved of light.
- And if I be bereaved of my children, I am bereaved.
- I bereaved mother's wailings wild?
- But happier times were in store for the bereaved lady and her faithful lover.
- The church was filled with a company of sincere friends and bereaved mourners.
- Do you tell me I could not sympathize with that bereaved mother?
- What destiny, dear girl, Awaits us both, bereaved and fatherless?
- The curse of the bereaved widow clung steadily to the house of M'Alister.
How To Use Bereaved In A Sentence?
- The longing of the bereaved has created for itself a spurious and dreary satisfaction.
- We cannot adequately speak of the loss which the bereaved wife and children sustain.
- But there were no tear stains on her face, for she did not yet know how bereaved she was.
- Thou wouldst lament as a soul bereaved and weep as a heart filled with longing.
- When he is bereaved of his natural faculties; not when he cannot crow, but when he cannot run.
- These children are from three months old and upwards, and all bereaved of both parents by death.
- The whole stupendous delusion seemed to rest upon the overmastering desire of the bereaved for their beloved.
- I need not say how deeply we sympathize with her bereaved parents, as well as with her sorrowing husband.
- It seemed impossible that people could be more bereaved and disheartened than these ladies, and yet exist.
- By a most admirable provision, their death ordinarily takes place under circumstances the most favorable to their bereaved family.
- The bereaved relicts of these two pairs have taken kindly to each other, and now walk soberly side by side in double harness.
- It was his one satisfaction to brood over the bereaved father and mother, delighting in his part of the tragedy and enjoying every evidence of it.
- Next morning the body was found, horribly mutilated, and a porter was despatched to break the tidings to the bereaved mother.
- The impulsive feeling which is ever ready to act itself out at the return of a long absent friend, was more than my bereaved mother could suppress.
- Suddenly bereaved of her parents and an only brother, she found the arms of sympathizing relatives open to receive her, as a trust and a treasure.
- However, as it happened, that youth had some news to give me which at any rate tended to divert my mind for a time from my bereaved condition.
- Had he, perchance, been bereaved of his own younglings, and felt moved to bestow his parental care upon somebody?
- Through these trances of mine I have been privileged to put many bereaved ones in communication with their dear departed spirits.
- He was fresh and fond, and until this bereaved female found him I am sure his suit had not prospered that season.
- If thy soul belie not thy noble form and features, thou wilt not withhold thine aid from a bereaved and sorrowing daughter.
- May the high estimation in which this Christian hero is held by the country of his love soothe in some degree the anguish of his bereaved family!
- The spot where the bereaved mother sat was surrounded by a low, broken wall of sods, which formed a circle of about fifteen feet in diameter.
- The baby girl eased the pain and homesickness in my bereaved heart, and Hilda would have none but me attend her.
- Rudolph Weissmann, great as he was, belonged to the innumerable throng of the bereaved whose judgments are clouded by passion.
- A blow so sudden and unexpected, was bewildering; the companion of years was gone, the bereaved one was alone, and in new scenes.
- This ancient work of art appealed to the bereaved heart of Dr. Mitchell and he sat before it for quite a while.
- Then Trotter and the Signor would disown him vociferously to the bereaved one, and hasten on to come up with him before he had eaten it all.
- Excuse on excuse she made, for his curiosity ranged round Casimir de Savres's bereaved lover.
- There was not an accordion heard in the community, for there had been a funeral that morning and every one was trying to be quiet out of respect for the bereaved parents.
Definition of Bereaved
having suffered the death of a loved one | simple past tense and past participle of bereave
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bereaved in a sentence
sentence with Bereaved
Bereaved used in a sentence
Bereaved make sentence
make sentence with Bereaved
make sentence of Bereaved
Bereaved sentence in english