Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bigger | Bigger Sentence
- One is a bigger devil than the other.
- The bigger outbreak was not a bit more serious.
- The sea will get bigger as the wind eases down.
- The flounder might have given us a bigger house.
- Rivers bigger than the Ouse!
- They are bigger men than the Americans.
- A bigger fool than I took him for!
- But I'll show you that I'm bigger than you.
- Here, I am a bigger man than Jeff Davis.
- It is something bigger than all this that catches the crowd.
- Brigham had a bigger story to bring out and he was waiting for a lead.
- That was because she was no bigger than the woman's thumb.
- More than ever he became a thorn in the side of the bigger road.
- The bigger procession's destination was soon known.
- The flash of a pinch of gunpowder in your face may be a bigger matter.
- So there were a whole lot of sillies bigger than the three sillies at home.
- The bigger criminal stood up and folded his arms upon his chest.
- A sudden blaze of wrath flared up in the bigger man's eyes.
- It is a general rule in that country, that bigger incomes do not help anybody.
- My hand's bigger then my Ladies.
- A wager like ours takes nerve to make, but a bigger nerve to carry through.
- With you, even Turks are bigger and finer than they are with us.
- The cloud, three years ago no bigger than a hand, blackened the horizon.
- Jonah looked in wonder at that tiny hand, no bigger than a doll's.
- Then Emily's great brown eyes grew bigger with wonder and dismay.
How To Use Bigger In A Sentence?
- It is when the bigger fellows get mixed up with the town that we have to interfere.
- He sat there mostly silent and looming up three sizes bigger than any of them.
- The natives are astonished at them, and say that they are much bigger than those of Theodore.
- Remember that you're bigger an' better'n any king, because you're an American citizen.
- Carson loomed immeasurably bigger on the horizon than all Austria and Serbia put together.
- Evidently the bigger salary the bigger profit to the whisky distiller was the rustic's theory.
- A small boy a trifle bigger than himself made a sharp punch at him as he passed, but he took no heed.
- Saving and unexpensiveness will not keep the most pathetic family from ruin, nor will bigger incomes make free spending safe.
- This meant that, as the coolies were on daily wage, the force appeared to be much bigger than that usually required.
- There were no looking-glasses in the Presbytery but uncle had a piece not bigger than my two hands for his shaving.
- But it is the 'unexpected that happens,' and the thing that marked me for life was something not much bigger than my fist.
- There had been other boys there, bigger boys, but he had offered, and had been saved humiliation by her girlish slimness and feather weight.
- Now just at this moment, a little bird, no bigger than a sparrow, flew along by and lit on a sage-bush about thirty yards away.
- He waited until a wave, bigger than ordinary, approached, and, just as it began to pass under him, gave the signal.
- He would go to some bigger boy with a tale that Dicky had spoken vauntingly of fighting him and beating him hollow, with one hand.
Definition of Bigger
comparative form of big: more big | (nonstandard, rare) To make or become bigger.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bigger in a sentence
sentence with Bigger
Bigger used in a sentence
Bigger make sentence
make sentence with Bigger
make sentence of Bigger
Bigger sentence in english