Short & Simple Example Sentence For Birthday | Birthday Sentence
- That was your birthday present.
- What a curious birthday letter!
- Its your birthday to-day.
- You may consider it a birthday present.
- It may turn out to be the birthday of a national hero.
- I am glad your birthday party passed off so well.
- These parties always ended with a fine birthday supper.
- I have a pet canary-bird, which was a birthday gift.
- On her eighth birthday Nov. 29th.
- His birthday was Sept. 23, 63.
- Dismay Give birthday smiles, and walk in white array?
- The "Perfect Banquet" of the birthday came in the evening.
- Pentecost: the Birthday of Holy Church.
- You know, I passed my sixty-eighth birthday last August.
- But the crowning surprise of the dinner was the birthday cake.
- Moreover, this birthday was really to bring with it solid advantages.
- So don't let this birthday be less gay for my absence.
- My birthday comes round soon, doesn't it?
- On the Lord's birthday eve, too!
- The Prayer-book was one given him on his twelfth birthday by his mother.
- A BIRTHDAY 140 XV.
- That would have been a happy birthday for all of them, in Violet's opinion.
- But you see, this is my daughter Fanny's birthday and her wedding day.
How To Use Birthday In A Sentence?
- Stark had picked out her birthday present, but he wanted it to be a surprise for that night.
- Once a mother gave a little birthday luncheon for her daughter who was a freshman in high school.
- Many were the birthday cards he did for me, original in design, beautiful in execution.
- Tea, sandwiches and little cakes may be served in the dining-room from a festive birthday table.
- You would niver expect a haythen born to take on so about the birthday of our blessed Lord.
- At the New Year and on her birthday her friends never failed to give her some curiosities.
- Thus began the East India Company; its birthday was the very last day of the sixteenth century.
- Many thanks for your congratulations on my eighteenth birthday and for the enclosure of two pounds.
- The sacred birthday feasts of the god are also connected with the year's renewal.
- These questions are asked again and again by little people who keep the birthday of the poet and wish to learn about his life.
- Again he tells of charming birthday parties when children played in the hay and scrambled for sugar plums.
- It happens that several of us have birthdays in the summer, and this was a sort of combined birthday treat.
- Each child plants a tree on his or her birthday every year, and watches and cares for it as it grows.
- After that a birthday cake was borne in ablaze with fourteen green tapers and set before the little hostess to cut.
- Perhaps this would not be a happy moment to ask a favour at their hands, so pray keep them over and make birthday presents of them in my name.
- Needless to say there was a birthday cake which was brought in ablaze with candles and set before Billy to cut.
- She came running into the dining-room, skates in hand, to be met by her uncle and little cousins with birthday greetings.
Definition of Birthday
(intransitive, informal) To celebrate one's birthday. | The anniversary of the day on which someone is born. [From 1570s] | The anniversary of the day on which something is created.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Birthday in a sentence
sentence with Birthday
Birthday used in a sentence
Birthday make sentence
make sentence with Birthday
make sentence of Birthday
Birthday sentence in english