Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bishopric | Bishopric Sentence
- You say that a bishopric is not for the first-comer.
- The bishopric of Zebu is the first; it was created in 1595.
- Well, that Jerusalem bishopric owes something to Meldorf.
- He refused the Bishopric of Hereford, and died in 1691.
- When may we hope each bishopric will find a qualified historian-biographer?
- In short, the islands subject to this bishopric are almost innumerable.
- In a few months he was preferred to the bishopric of Hereford.
- Another article execrates the bishopric of Jerusalem as an abomination.
- The bishopric follows the coast until it meets the bay of Sorsogon.
- The rumour about Reynolds's bishopric proved to be true.
- He held positions of honor in the church, including the bishopric of Brescia.
- Curacies and administrations of the bishopric of Zebu Curacies 615.
- The bishopric of Durham the model of the colony of Maryland.
- Now, no bishopric will enable me to do this but the See of Oxford.
- Promoted to Bishopric of Dunkeld; accused of treason in 1580.
- This bishopric was founded by a bull of Clement VIII, dated August 14, 1595.
How To Use Bishopric In A Sentence?
- This bishopric includes the island of Bohol, which is in charge of the same fathers.
- He was mulcted in a severe pecuniary penalty, and the temporalities of his Bishopric were seized.
- In 1752 he resigned his bishopric and settled at Oxford, where he died in 1753.
- The whole bishopric followed the example of the capital, and submitted to the Swedes.
- A similar condition, in a somewhat milder form, existed in the bishopric of Osnabruck.
- In 1134 the Bishopric of Carlisle was founded and placed under the authority of the archbishops.
- He is said to have lost the bishopric of Lincoln by a bold sermon which offended Anne.
- This bishopric includes the island of Negros, so called from its many Negrillos.
- All these convents belong to the bishopric of Nueva Segovia or Cagayan, as above stated.
- He was designed for the army, but a bishopric falling to the gift of his family, he was made a priest.
- And he on the morrow brought unto the saint his son, desiring that he might be consecrated unto the bishopric of that church.
- In religious instruction and ecclesiastical jurisdiction, this province is included in the bishopric of Zubu.
- It will also be necessary to send persons from this city through all the bishopric to investigate the injuries that the Indians suffer.
- The creation of a bishopric in Canada was becoming necessary, and all was ready for the erection of a separate see.
- Chapter LVII Curacies and administrations of the bishopric of Cagayan Curacies 679.
- The bishopric of Nueva Segovia was founded at the same time and in the same manner as the preceding.
- Meaux is of course notably associated with Bossuet, the famous preacher, who was appointed to its bishopric in 1681.
- Gad, whose election to the bishopric of Linköping the pope refused to ratify, undertook to besiege the castle.
- The bishopric of Camarines dates from the same time as that of Zebu, and was founded in the same manner.
- They pay tribute to the king, and belong to the bishopric of Sugbu, being of its jurisdiction in secular matters as well.
- This last appointment he continued to hold with his bishopric until 1789, when he was made Dean of Durham.
- This village belongs to the bishopric of Cagayan, and is a district of about one thousand Indians, although it is unhealthful.
- The bishop appointed Caraballo governor of the bishopric of Cebu, on account of the death of its prelate, in 1692.
- At other times I have written to your Majesty explaining the impossibility of a bishop being able to govern all the bishopric which I have now.
Definition of Bishopric
A diocese or region of a church which a bishop governs. | The office or function of a bishop.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bishopric in a sentence
sentence with Bishopric
Bishopric used in a sentence
Bishopric make sentence
make sentence with Bishopric
make sentence of Bishopric
Bishopric sentence in english