Short & Simple Example Sentence For Blandly | Blandly Sentence
- She smiles blandly on the terrible old maid.
- The manager smiled blandly and did not eject the man.
- Thrush blinked blandly through his port-hole glasses.
- The calm passionless face smiled blandly at the tiny dog.
- He turned blandly to Luna.
- The Vicomte was blandly indifferent.
- Edward Henry blandly suggested.
- Mr Bunker looked blandly through him and walked on.
- Mr. Winthrop blandly inquired.
- Then you blandly say ALSO, and load up again.
- Charlie's smile was blandly disarming.
- So there we are," he blandly smiled.
- The president's smile was blandly genial.
- The cattle behind the bull stared blandly at the invaders of their domain.
- The shrewd Yorkshire eyes which regarded him were blandly uncurious.
- From the first I had doubted him; he was so blandly plausible.
- They appealed to the chair: the Speaker blandly pronounced that the hon.
- He spun around and met Psmith's blandly inquiring gaze.
- He spun round and met Psmith's blandly inquiring gaze.
- He leaned back in his chair, surveying Billy blandly through his eye-glass.
- Having listened so far, the Cherub turned blandly to Carmona.
- Meantime Mr. Rae was blandly assisting Miss Brodie out of her dilemma.
How To Use Blandly In A Sentence?
- But the bearded stranger gazed blandly out of the window at the passing landscape.
- The great pianist smiled blandly and accepted the suggestion with evident satisfaction.
- Do not smile so blandly on me, both of you, and attend me with such false tenderness.
- He was a fool who liked popularity, and he blandly fancied that everyone admired him.
- And at the same time the affable police officer drew nearer, smiling more blandly than ever.
- Round and white it went sailing blandly over the eternal monotony of desert....
- Very blandly did the good wife of the vicar greet them, yet with business-like condescension.
- And into the room strode a blandly smiling Chinese, magnificent in gold and blue and red.
- The famous author rose, however, blandly and swung his body round to Dr. Kenyon.
- Then he gave himself up to those feelings of self-approval that come blandly to souls engaged upon virtuous works.
- His eyes were gray and cold; his expression one of determination and blandly assertive selfishness.
- The attendant did not understand, but smiled blandly and continued to bathe his face and also his head.
- Malone had blandly told them that they were being deported, instead of tried, because there was no evidence that was worth the expense of a trial.
- I coughed to cover up the exclamation of disbelief that rose to my lips and remarked blandly that two thousand years was certainly a long time.
- Three indignant pairs of eyes focussed themselves upon the speaker, who, however, looked blandly unconscious of giving offence.
- He was blandly received by the commander, as every official or visitor was, and the conversation was carried on in English.
- It was not that he became openly insolent, but what was harder for Garth to deal with, he was blandly and blankly indifferent to the whites.
- Pertinaciously and blandly she insisted to the doctor that Frau Lippheim was now quite well enough to make a short sea voyage.
Definition of Blandly
In a bland manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Blandly in a sentence
sentence with Blandly
Blandly used in a sentence
Blandly make sentence
make sentence with Blandly
make sentence of Blandly
Blandly sentence in english