Short & Simple Example Sentence For Blasphemy | Blasphemy Sentence
- What blasphemy this was!
- And yet there was no blasphemy about it.
- Hitherto it had been blasphemy to think.
- Treason and blasphemy you speak all in one.
- This was called blasphemy and witchcraft.
- It seemed to him a blasphemy even to stand there by her.
- Yet it is blasphemy to say that god changes his purpose.
- It was the useless, raving blasphemy of a weakling.
- It is blasphemy to deny it; it is madness to believe it.
- The impious blasphemy of Inchanters.
- It is blasphemy to deny the fable of the Fall.
- The blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
- This is nothing less than blasphemy against St. Paul.
- It is blasphemy to deny that all these contradictions are true.
- For me to write it down here smacks of blasphemy and impiety.
- This blasphemy is an abomination that no words of mine can describe.
- An attempt to exclude him on charges of atheism and blasphemy failed.
- Don't be alarmed and accuse me of blasphemy or sacrilege.
- And it is actually blasphemy to deny any detail of this absurd story.
- Yet it is equally blasphemy to deny that the dead have hope of resurrection.
- Yet it is blasphemy to deny that this great wickedness was god-inspired.
- I marched through a torrent of cursing and blasphemy to my station, viz.
- One of the versions must be inaccurate, yet it is blasphemy to deny either.
- It is therefore blasphemy to say that there is any "hope" for the dead.
- The dominant characteristic always has been blasphemy of God.
- Woolston was convicted on four counts of blasphemy on 4 March 1729.
- As Jeb recalled these utterances, their blasphemy made him cringe.
- M. de la Tourelle answered with a grim blasphemy and a fearful threat.
How To Use Blasphemy In A Sentence?
- What was the difference between acknowledging a blasphemy by a signature or by incense?
- With curses and blasphemy the crowd hurled itself down the stairs to the floor below.
- If such a being existed would it not rather be blasphemy to ascribe such directions to him?
- And it is blasphemy to deny the truth of this unintelligible jargon of absurdities.
- And that blasphemy pained me the more since it came from the lips of my father.
- Blasphemy is an artistic effect, because blasphemy depends upon a philosophical conviction.
- How the ribaldry and valiant, stupid blasphemy rang out in these tumbling-down shanties!
- Now, is it not a downright blasphemy to turn thus a holy evangelist into a perfect idolater?
- And they heard groans, and a dull, passionless voice that spoke words of blasphemy and obscenity.
- It is blasphemy to deny that Hagar carried this big baby, and threw him about like a toy.
- No human being can take the place of God to another life; it is an acted blasphemy to attempt it.
- But all this is blasphemy against the great god Progress and heresy to the gospel of Success.
Definition of Blasphemy
Irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable. | The act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for any religion's deity or deities. | The act of claiming the attributes of a deity.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Blasphemy in a sentence
sentence with Blasphemy
Blasphemy used in a sentence
Blasphemy make sentence
make sentence with Blasphemy
make sentence of Blasphemy
Blasphemy sentence in english