Short & Simple Example Sentence For Blight | Blight Sentence
- Some blight or insect?
- Suffering had thrown a blight upon it.
- A breath may blight it.
- Tranmore felt a blight in the air.
- They were now feeling the bitter blight of war.
- She let these withering observations blight him.
- There seemed to be no canker nor blight on anything.
- It will be a cruel blight upon us all.
- My life hath known both blight and bloom.
- Their very breath cast a blight upon everything.
- We know that several species resist the blight very well.
- It is her death-doom, blight upon her seed.
- Washington, blight on Washington.
- Lord Blight shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
- The blight of Sunday was almost intolerable near the town.
- To escape the blight of the black-list I changed my name.
- It's a blight from which I can't escape.
- They were all infected with the Chestnut Blight disease.
- The Countess of Blight moved sadly from the room.
- What evil pest, What blight is eating thine old age!
- Has Feathers of the Sun put a blight upon the hens?
- Lost Siberia doth reveal Only blight and death.
- The Chestnut Blight in Italy.
- For he saw at a glance that the country was under the blight of drought.
- I have a number of hybrids which resist the blight very well.
- Or is it a blight in the air, against which we cannot guard?
- It don't take long to blight a body.
- The blight gets in below the graft if the graft is high on the trunk.
- Where are the fairies that could blight or bless the human heart?
- The breath of this desire is able to blight the flowers of social service.
- A little bird and a little blight and a little balance to a best button.
- A huge blight lay on the field with every tender plant blackened and dead.
How To Use Blight In A Sentence?
- Anything to escape from this deadly blight which seemed to be settling down on them all!
- It has been killed out by the chestnut blight and it is very rarely that live suckers are seen.
- I am assuming that the blight starts near the base of the tree as it usually does.
- Your power and influence is too much to blight by foolish and melancholicy pining.
- Masturbation or prostitution soon blight the brightest prospects a young man may have.
- This blunder and a variety of other mishaps proved destined to blight his military career.
- Is not one bitter trouble sufficient to blight all of a sudden the most peaceful and happy life?
- Their reaction to the deadly chestnut blight was studied at great length and at different seasons.
Definition of Blight
(transitive) To affect with blight; to blast; to prevent the growth and fertility of. | (intransitive) To suffer blight. | (transitive) To spoil or ruin (something).
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Blight in a sentence
sentence with Blight
Blight used in a sentence
Blight make sentence
make sentence with Blight
make sentence of Blight
Blight sentence in english