Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bloodhound | Bloodhound Sentence
- The bloodhound and the bug.
- The bloodhound and the hare.
- They hear the bloodhound bay.
- No bloodhound could trail a bit further after smelling it.
- But still he kept on, like a bloodhound on the trail.
- Where am I to get another bloodhound as good as you?
- One, the bloodhound Cain, had a roar like a lion's.
How To Use Bloodhound In A Sentence?
- They resembled the ears of a picture of a beautiful African bloodhound that she had in a book.
- She had heard it said that Bloodhound Hill could be a savage animal when roused.
- Thus the bloodhound will track the hare over the ground for miles, guided only by the odor that it leaves in its flight.
- Although smaller than the bloodhound it possessed greater swiftness, while its strength and ferocity were only slightly inferior.
- Bruce avoided the bloodhound by wading through a running stream, and then had adventures which have become the subject of legends in his country.
- Varney had discovered something, and he would follow the clue with the pertinacity of a bloodhound pursuing a faint and elusive scent.
- Cleek clamped his jaws together like a bloodhound snapping and over his hardening face there came a slow-creeping, unnatural pallor.
- Upon hearing this news Decatur set off in a pursuit as eager as that with which a bloodhound follows the trail of a fugitive criminal.
- Fortunately, on the present occasion, the great bloodhound Zeres had gone down into the town with his master.
- With the social consciousness awakened, the average individual may learn to refuse the "honor" of being the bloodhound of the law.
- And ever, like bloodhound upon a trail, run the footprints of Sinikwe side by side with the giraffe spoor.
- He is the greatest tracker in this country, unless it is his cayuse, which has a nose like a bloodhound and will keep the trail through three feet of snow.
Definition of Bloodhound
A large scenthound famed for its ability to follow a scent many days old, over vast distances. This dog is often used as a police dog to track missing people, fleeing suspects, or escaped prisoners. | (figuratively) A detective or other person skilled at finding people or clues. | (archaic) A bloodthirsty person.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bloodhound in a sentence
sentence with Bloodhound
Bloodhound used in a sentence
Bloodhound make sentence
make sentence with Bloodhound
make sentence of Bloodhound
Bloodhound sentence in english