Short & Simple Example Sentence For Blurring | Blurring Sentence
- The tears were splashing down her face and blurring the bright day.
- And yet, the blurring of his memory was not too inexplicable.
- The smoke thickened, blurring and blotting out the prostrate figure.
- The unpainted buildings danced in it, blurring with the heat waves.
- For a second something came between her and the window, blurring her vision.
- The two women ambled on, their chatter blurring with distance.
- Space, tribulation, and the months, were having their blurring effect.
- He, too, felt that hideous red mist enveloping him and blurring his sight.
- She could not answer, her knees shaking, the place blurring on her sight.
- His hands grasped the table's edge while the blurring of his eyes increased.
- An oath--spurs--a blurring of grey mist.
How To Use Blurring In A Sentence?
- Your letter was so abominably defaced by blotting and blurring that it was entirely illegible.
- The customary close of day was accelerated by a simultaneous blurring of the air.
- He read as he always read in moments of excitement, blurring through with a glance.
- But Sophocles worked by blurring his structural outlines just as he blurs the ends of his verses.
- Before the first tender blurring of the leaf-buds we knew our trees, and loved them for their almost human qualities.
- Loud bangs and tremors, murmurings out of high windows, whirring of machine belts, blurring of horses and motors.
- The confusion, the blurring of old party lines, in present-day England is like the monster in the frontispiece.
- Rain again, blurring villages, and sweeping through the stone streets of a town: fields once more, and at last Manzanares.
- In the east, where the enemy hung, the twilight had come already and now both Mexicans and Comanches were blurring with the darkness.
- Wordsworth at times postponed the description of a scene that appealed to his poetic fancy with the express purpose of blurring the outlines, but enhancing the personal factor.
- In the rays of the swollen sun the close-packed hovels enclosed within the moss-covered walls seemed to rest upon a blurring background of vermilion earth.
- As he thought of it now it was as if life had simplified her; she had let slip from her, like useless garments, all those blurring artificialities that keep people apart.
Definition of Blurring
present participle of blur | A blurry patch.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Blurring in a sentence
sentence with Blurring
Blurring used in a sentence
Blurring make sentence
make sentence with Blurring
make sentence of Blurring
Blurring sentence in english