Short & Simple Example Sentence For Boast | Boast Sentence
- I conclude that there is nothing there to boast of.
- None shall be able to boast that he has betrayed me.
- Men who boast that they neither drink nor smoke.
- The new arrivals had nothing to boast about.
- It is the boast of Arabia that it has never been conquered.
- The King told him of the boast his enemies had repeated.
- But Morse could boast treasures far beyond me.
- Oh no, though strong the love, I cannot boast much skill.
- It was almost like a boast that he was ready to sacrifice himself.
- Pontchartrain, had the impudence to boast of this before my face.
- The boast made his blood run cold, but his expression was one of sinful pride.
- Is this, Is this the liberty they boast of here, Common to all?
- But I, who may boast of firmer nerve, I take up the remembrance.
How To Use Boast In A Sentence?
- Let not him that girdeth on his harness boast himself as he that putteth it off.
- Yet such is all that you can boast of in the present state of the Institutions of the country.
- We boast our light; but if we look not wisely on the sun itself, it smites us into darkness.
- The boast of our vain race to change the form Of thy fair works.
- That once more the pale young mother Dared to boast 'a man is born'!
- He lives to build, not boast a generous race: No tenth transmitter of a foolish face.
- I had no disposition to make myself known, for I felt that I had nothing to boast of.
- One other boast Josh Perrott had: that nothing but shot or pointed steel could hurt him.
- But henceforth, if I meant to win Lilian, that boast must be relinquished for ever!
- Yet it is hard for a country to see itself deprived of a liberty which has been its boast for centuries.
- I heard of these mysterious doings from people to whom he was vain and indiscreet enough to boast of them.
- Piegan shortly proved that he made no vain boast when he asserted his ability to follow their track.
- The capacity for listening sympathetically when men boast of their wives and women complain of their husbands.
- Who is there in the world that can boast of having fathomed and thoroughly penetrated the intricate and ever-changing nature of a woman?
- Ingenuity could no further go; and besides its ingenuity the story can boast of some clever and effective writing.
- It had a glorious view of the ocean, and one of the loveliest little gardens that any cottage could boast of.
- At St John of the Lateran, at Rome, they boast of having his haircloth mentioned in the Gospels.
- And now, after years of planning and waiting, she was to be married on the quiet, for there was nothing to boast about.
- Now, they boast that they understand horses better than any other people in the world, and that their horses are become their second selves.
- He was a soldier, but he did not boast of what he had done, or even claim the rank in the gathering armies to which his experience entitled him.
- It is inconceivable that our country, which can boast the invention of the airplane, should in peace times allow this great industry to wane.
- He was a linguist of remarkable powers, being able, at thirteen years of age, to boast that he knew as many languages as he had lived years.
- He had one, however, of which he used to boast that he had 'made a man of him,' and whom he was wont to invite to eat maccaroni at his own table.
- The miserable-looking village produced, as if by magic, more saloons than any city of twice its size in the States could boast of.
- It was his boast that he had never done anything for the first time without ascertaining precisely how it had been done by the highest authority before him.
- Indeed, the mendicants were wont to boast of their feats of sorcery to the terrified peasants, who hastened to placate them by all the means in their power.
Definition of Boast
(masonry) To dress, as a stone, with a broad chisel. | (sculpting) To shape roughly as a preparation for the finer work to follow; to cut to the general form required. | A brag; ostentatious positive appraisal of oneself.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Boast in a sentence
sentence with Boast
Boast used in a sentence
Boast make sentence
make sentence with Boast
make sentence of Boast
Boast sentence in english