Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bolsheviks | Bolsheviks Sentence
- At the start the Bolsheviks had everything against them.
- The Bolsheviks granted them free passage to Vladivostok.
- The Bolsheviks were not alone in the arena of the Russian Revolution.
How To Use Bolsheviks In A Sentence?
- At first some people were being let out before the Bolsheviks clamped down on everybody.
- The Bolsheviks were killing right and left and the Red terror was in full swing.
- It was small concern to Ivan whether the Allies or the Bolsheviks won this strange war.
- The first victories gained by the Czecho-Slovaks over the Bolsheviks were at Penza and Samara.
- They say that Bolsheviks don't dress for dinner; I'll off to Petrograd and Bolshevize.
- But the other detachments were constantly held up by the Bolsheviks and had great trouble in passing through.
- On our arrival we were met by a great many Bolsheviks who occupied the villages in tremendous numbers.
- His two companions and the sleigh drivers had been mortally wounded and left by the Bolsheviks on the road.
- The Bolsheviks have accomplished a great historical task by existing for two years against the united capitalist world.
- But the Bolsheviks were getting bolder by the day and were raiding houses, arresting former officers and executing them every night.
- The need of this policy is strengthened by the simultaneous announcement that the Bolsheviks have crossed the Bug on a wide front.
- To Shelley even the new earth for which the Bolsheviks are calling would not have seemed an extravagant demand.
- As we have already pointed out, the Bolsheviks agreed in principle to allow our troops to leave Russia.
- We been hearing a long while about the free Industrials, whatever the damned Bolsheviks call theirselves.
- The Bolsheviks have no capacity for organization but this is supplied by Germany and her lesser Allies.
- The number of organised Mensheviks is given at 18,000, while of organised Bolsheviks there is no trace whatever in the whole region.
- The Czecho-Slovak troops went still further; they actually complied with the request of the Bolsheviks and partially disarmed.
- Half of our Bolsheviks would be tamed if they had the knowledge and love of some simple hero in their hearts, and felt that there was a chance for them to be heroic.
- The Bolsheviks had been preparing to evacuate anyway, as the persistence of our attack and effectiveness of our rifle fire had nearly broken their morale.
- The trouble only began in May, 1918, when the Bolsheviks yielded to German intrigues and resolved to destroy our army.
Definition of Bolsheviks
plural of bolshevik
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bolsheviks in a sentence
sentence with Bolsheviks
Bolsheviks used in a sentence
Bolsheviks make sentence
make sentence with Bolsheviks
make sentence of Bolsheviks
Bolsheviks sentence in english