Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bombastic | Bombastic Sentence
- Their compositions are bombastic and full of metaphors.
- It was wordy, bombastic and slangy.
- There is a bombastic praise of all her material and spiritual perfections.
- This rhetoric of thine to me Hath a somewhat bombastic savor.
- The lame reliance of Mexico upon bombastic proclamations was again adopted.
How To Use Bombastic In A Sentence?
- It is so bombastic that it seems somehow like an assumed name, or as if the creature had been born on the stage.
- His rounded periods and bombastic utterances were quoted with delight by those who thought that history was not history unless it was bombastic.
- This extraordinary jargon, couched in a bombastic style, was virtually unintelligible to the masses.
- Has even modern melodrama quite lost that immortal type of the ranting, bombastic tyrant and villain?
- The short writings of my comrade are gladsome to my heart; let the populace rejoice in bombastic Antimachus.
- For any man therefore, when not in the field, to strut about with a loaded weapon in his possession now-a-days is simply bombastic tomfoolery.
- From his bombastic conversation, we soon saw that he was a man of no education whatever, and he ended up by saying that if we refused to obey we had only death to expect.
- He had quite recovered his bombastic tone, only he had learnt by bitter experience to quell it, except when addressing his son, who was too good-tempered to resent it.
Definition of Bombastic
(of a person, their language or writing) showy in speech and given to using flowery or elaborate terms; grandiloquent; pompous | High-sounding but with little meaning. | (archaic) Inflated, overfilled.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bombastic in a sentence
sentence with Bombastic
Bombastic used in a sentence
Bombastic make sentence
make sentence with Bombastic
make sentence of Bombastic
Bombastic sentence in english