Definition of Booklets plural of booklet
How to use Booklets in Sentence?
- 1. So these booklets have been planned to give youth its chance to make spoons or spoil horns. 🔊
- 2. Her verse was very popular, not less than ten thousand copies of her booklets being sold. 🔊
- 3. In many of the departments special booklets have been prepared as aids in selling the particular line of merchandise carried. 🔊
- 4. The beginner should sell 10c booklets or pamphlets, and elsewhere in this volume he will find two speeches that will show him how to do it. 🔊
- 5. His few booklets were then gathered together, his meager wardrobe was made up, and a small Native basket carried all his belongings. 🔊
- 6. All of the booklets by him have been extensively read and quoted, and it is probable none will attract more interest than that which has just been issued by him. 🔊