Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bookstore | Bookstore Sentence
- Santiago has not a single bookstore within its limits.
- Clerk in bookstore in Buffalo, N.Y.
How To Use Bookstore In A Sentence?
- The next day Philon eagerly hastened to a bookstore dealing in antique editions.
- Dick and Greg left the bookstore and started on the rounds to hunt up the best remembered of their old schoolmates.
- Also, the book was so thin that one would not be likely to catch sight of it standing among other volumes in a row on a bookstore shelf.
- Any reader of this preface, for example, ridiculous though it appears, could walk into a bookstore and buy both of these books for seven shillings.
- Ten minutes ago I was passing that bookstore again, and I stepped in and fetched away another copy of that book.
- From there we went to a German bookstore and bought some German books for Clara's birthday.
- The bookstore in town where sporting goods were kept did a land-office business during those days, and had to duplicate their orders to wholesalers frequently.
- Mrs. Davidson went out of the bookstore conducted by Dick's parents in the little city of Gridley.
- Mr. Christern has been for several years the superintendant of the extensive bookstore of Kaisar, the eminent bibliographist in Berlin.
- Just after Mrs. Davidson left the bookstore there were no customers left, so Dick had a few moments in which to chat with his mother.
Definition of Bookstore
A store where books are bought and sold.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bookstore in a sentence
sentence with Bookstore
Bookstore used in a sentence
Bookstore make sentence
make sentence with Bookstore
make sentence of Bookstore
Bookstore sentence in english