Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bounties | Bounties Sentence
- Poor pensioner on the bounties of an hour?
- They have received in bounties about $2,000.
- The bounties of Pactolus?
- May we learn that Thy bounties are for all human beings.
- Business was very dull and bounties tempting; so numbers enlisted.
- But still man was dependent upon the chance bounties of nature.
- I am no king, kings give royal bounties to each giver of a gift.
- And every reality of the realities is one of the bounties of God.
- The greatest bounties of God in this phenomenal world are His Manifestations.
- The Graces and the rosy-bosomed Hours Thither all their bounties bring.
How To Use Bounties In A Sentence?
- His bounties are heartily acknowledged by the object on whom they have been bestowed.
- But instead of receiving the hoped-for bounties these faithful democrats were snubbed on all sides.
- Therefore he must ever strive that the divine bounties and virtues bestowed upon him may prevail and control him.
- From that time until now, the commodity has been a political shuttlecock, the object of government bounties and the subject of taxation.
- As the body of the universe is continuous, indestructible, the bounties and bestowals of the divine spirit are everlasting.
- Shall the liberal bounties of Providence to the race of man be monopolized by one of ten thousand for whom they were created?
- For His bounties like the light and heat of the sun in the material heavens descend alike upon all mankind.
- A few wolf bounties and pelts, together with the furs found in the cabin, would cover this and perhaps leave a little profit.
- There shall they dwell so long as the heavens and the earth endure, enjoying the imperishable bounties of God.
- Enough for thee with the bounties of the forest, jungle, and plain, are the goats, sheep, and fowls.
- Even in extreme old age one may get on very well, provided we will but accept of the bounties of God.
- Yet I think we are very well where we are: the situation is inviting; and nature lavish of her beauties, and of her bounties too.
- When we look at the reality of this subject, we see that the bounties of God are infinite, without beginning and without end.
- The fields and meadows yield their produce, and unmolested by the red man whom he had usurped, he enjoys the bounties of a beneficent Creator.
- He was a man confident, steadfast and firm; certain of the manifold bounties of God; of an excellent disposition and character.
- Nearly a half million dollars have been subscribed for bounties and war measures; the tax-payers, almost to a man, are Democrats.
- They represented sales of steers, cayuses, skins of marten, beaver, bear and lynx, bounties on coyotes and mountain lion.
- Lady Sarah, on the step, seemed dispensing bounties from her bag to half-a-dozen little clamorous, half-fledged creatures.
- Its varied bounties to the fair, The loveliest of whom but share A portion of the gifts thou well canst spare.
- Sterling for Bounties on Pitch and Tar, on Lumber, Indigo, &c. &c. within a few Years.
- But it is in vain that nature has been thus lavish of her bounties to them; in vain do their seas and harbours invite them to embark in these inexhaustible channels of wealth and enterprize.
- Though sad her heart, of one fair pledge bereft, She sees and owns the bounties Heaven hath left.
- I promised to issue a royal decree embodying all of the aforesaid liberties and bounties in favor of Hushnoly and his fair consort and their followers.
- It is evident therefore that man is in need of divine education and inspiration; that the spirit and bounties of God are essential to his development.
- He was an excellent husbandman, but had resolved not to exceed such a degree of wealth; all above it he bestowed in secret bounties many years after the sum he aimed at for his own use was attained.
- Its lights are the lights of reality which have shone upon humanity, illumining the realm of thought and morals, conferring the bounties of the divine world upon man.
- When we observe that in the kingdom of minerals the divine bounties are continuous, how much more shall we expect and realize in the divine spiritual Kingdom!
- While this is true and apparent, it is likewise evident that the Lord of mankind has bestowed infinite bounties upon the world in this century of maturity and consummation.
- Ireland was not allowed to participate in the bounties granted for the exportation of these descriptions of linen from Great Britain to foreign countries.
Definition of Bounties
plural of bounty
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bounties in a sentence
sentence with Bounties
Bounties used in a sentence
Bounties make sentence
make sentence with Bounties
make sentence of Bounties
Bounties sentence in english