Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bragg | Bragg Sentence
- Mr. Bragg was not looking at her.
- Mr. Bragg reflected an instant.
- Mr. Bragg wishes to speak with you.
- Mr. Bragg hesitated a moment.
- Mr. Bragg pulled out his watch impatiently.
- Mr. Bragg made a mental calculation of dates.
- Mr. Bragg could have placed you in a brilliant position.
- Mr. Bragg took his place opposite to May.
- I dare say Mr. Bragg will not ask to see me at all.
- At this point Mr. Bragg got up to take his leave.
- Then Mr. Bragg leaned back, and began to think.
- Besides, Mr. Bragg is a very good, kind man.
- Mr. Bragg appeared that day at his place of business looking as usual.
- Mr. Bragg inquired impatiently for the "good lady" of the waiting-room.
- It occurred to him that he might do well to speak to Mr. Bragg on the subject.
- Which, probably, was precisely what Mr. Bragg desired her to suppose.
- At ten o'clock he must be with Mr. Bragg in the City.
- Owen was right, no doubt, in saying that Mr. Bragg ought to know the truth.
- It was even possible that Mr. Bragg might find some place for young Martin.
- Mr. Bragg had made him an offer to send him, in the spring, to Buenos Ayres.
- Meantime Mr. Bragg was having an interview with Mrs. Dormer-Smith.
- We know that Bragg is before us, and a great battle can't be delayed long.
How To Use Bragg In A Sentence?
- Mr. Bragg certainly could not, by any stretch of friendship, be considered romantic.
- He checked himself in walking furiously about the room, and turned to Mr. Bragg with an apology.
- Their feeling that it was marching to another triumph was confirmed by the news that Bragg was retreating.
- Mr. Bragg is a person of a great deal of importance in the world, and not accustomed to be treated as if he were of no consequence.
- A strong body of our cavalry disclosed their forward movement, and there are the skirmishers signaling that Bragg is near.
- Mr. Bragg was willing to break the lease which he held, and to remove his office to another house hard by.
- The least intelligent knew now that Bragg had stopped, but they did not know that Longstreet was to be with him.
- The idea of Mr. Bragg in the light of a rival disconcerted and confused all his previous conceptions of his employer.
- But Mr. Bragg would have been puzzled to describe the sort of man he would have expected her to care about.
- Mr. Bragg sat like a rock while she told her story, hesitatingly and shyly at first, but gathering courage as she went on.
- At all events he brought forward the salary he is earning with Mr. Bragg as an important element in the financial budget with which he favoured me.
- She had in her pocket the note he had written on the previous evening, begging her to inform Mr. Bragg of their engagement.
- Under the circumstances he thought Mr. Bragg ought to know it, and the announcement would come best from her.
- In his anxious solicitude for her Mr. Bragg would have ordered everything eatable to be brought which the refreshment-room afforded.
- Mr. Bragg had no great coat, that garment having been rolled up to serve as May's pillow.
- But suddenly interrupting herself, she jumped up from her seat, and made Mr. Bragg a sweeping curtsey.
- Owen offered to accompany Mr. Bragg in order to show him the way to the nearest cabstand, and they left the house together.
- At length she looked up and saw Mr. Bragg still sitting as before, with loosely clasped hands and downcast eyes.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bragg in a sentence
sentence with Bragg
Bragg used in a sentence
Bragg make sentence
make sentence with Bragg
make sentence of Bragg
Bragg sentence in english