Short & Simple Example Sentence For Brandished | Brandished Sentence
- Sticks and umbrellas were brandished on high.
- Peter spluttered with fury and brandished his stick.
- The document he had brandished was not worth the paper it was written on!
- He was armed with a sword which flashed like lightning when he brandished it.
- Swords were brandished and muskets pointed, and much abuse discharged.
- Debra held my wrecking bar like a weapon, and she brandished it at me.
- Mr. Saunders' brandished fist fell heavily on the arm of his chair.
How To Use Brandished In A Sentence?
- As some shouted to those within to hasten the woman brandished the bloody knife.
- They moved around a large area while they brandished their blades at one another.
- Still they slept in the cottage; the chestnuts moaned and brandished their arms in vain.
- Everywhere were knots of excited men, with strident voices and brandished fists.
- Hector replied in words of defiance, and then brandished and hurled forth his spear.
- When they caught sight of the aeronauts, they uttered savage cries, and brandished their weapons.
- All the while she spoke she brandished the muzzle at Peter and kept backing him off into a corner.
- The actors scattered from my brandished shovel, just as they would have done in real life ...
- He dodged, seized a frying pan from the gas stove, and brandished it vigorously.
- The next instant, with brandished arms and shouts of fury, the Indians rushed towards the creek.
- Then he brandished it with such vigor and dexterity that he struck terror into all those who did not know him.
- The brandished club was no stop; no more did the skirmishing support of the clan bring pause to the oncomer.
- Turning from the sea of brandished hands and upturned faces, he strode to a table, and in a moment returned.
- Randall brandished his legs about in the most ridiculous style, but proved himself a good wrestler, and finally threw his antagonist.
- From pole to pole, and from the east to the west, he brandished his fiery scepter as though he had usurped all heaven and earth.
- His weapons were a bow, a sword, and two spears tipped with brass, which he brandished in his hands.
- He brandished his flambeau, and shouted for help; but he was instantly disarmed, and a sword at his throat reduced him to silence.
- And the quivering lance which he brandished bright, Was the sting of a wasp he had slain in fight.
- Imagine the case of a rigid straight stick, held by one end in the hand, and brandished round through a half-circle.
- He brandished the document at me on which the present case is founded, and I suspected him of an attempt at blackmail.
- Finally the trembling and invalid father rose on his shaky, rheumatic legs and brandished his staff; the undutiful son remained unmoved.
- Erskine brandished a letter as he spoke, and then leant back in his chair with a guffaw that alarmed the Portuguese waiters.
- Clan after clan marched past, with waving plaids and brandished weapons; the wild music of the pipes sounded as full of menace as of triumph.
- One hand clutched his shirt collar, the other hand brandished the pig, and amid the vast uproar of a delighted kingdom she royally swatted him.
- She, with these words, made a spring towards him, seized him suddenly by the breast, and brandished her poniard in the air.
- This he brandished about as a child flourishes a whip, and presently laid it down, worried it, flung it about, and had a rare frolic with it.
- Then a wild yell of greeting went up to the twinkling stars, and every savage brandished a tomahawk, scalping knife, or some other kind of weapon.
- The Indians among them, wildly excited, brandished their lances and uttered fierce cries as they galloped along.
- They waved queer knives and spears, brandished rifles, and then, bending low, charged the frightened line of rifles before them.
- Burning with impatience, Raskolnikoff brandished the hatchet, ready to strike the corpse and sever the confounded string at the same blow.
- His eyes blazing with fire, he lifted the steel hook, brandished it in the air, and brought it down close to the thin, drawn face.
- You could see, by the shaking torch-light, faces in which the eyes glared wolf-like, brandished fists, glints of guns.
- And when each brandished the sword unto the death of the other, the saint feared exceedingly, lest even in his sight the crime of fratricide should happen.
Definition of Brandished
simple past tense and past participle of brandish
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Brandished in a sentence
sentence with Brandished
Brandished used in a sentence
Brandished make sentence
make sentence with Brandished
make sentence of Brandished
Brandished sentence in english