Short & Simple Example Sentence For Braved | Braved Sentence
- Our boat has braved a many storms.
- He dreaded the answer, though he braved it.
- Has braved the stormy Apennine?
- That, all the war, has braved both sword and gun?
- The icy regions of the north are braved by the auxiliary screw.
- In ships," and braved the stormy element.
- When the door did open, he started, but braved the forthcoming revelation.
- To him who had braved the church, every door was shut, every knife was open.
- And this is how Judge Whipple braved public opinion once more.
How To Use Braved In A Sentence?
- John had braved too many dangers and undergone too many hardships to be termed weak.
- Turning their backs upon the gloomy estate, they again braved the penetrating wind.
- She had braved many storms on the wooded hills and the children liked to hear her stories.
- Even at that early day some braved the long railroad journey to the Atlantic coast.
- For Eveley would have braved every court in the country for her little foreign sister.
- The citizens of Augsburg, after tasting his bounty, braved the menaces of his antagonist.
- To all that braved the tyrant-quelling lance, And shame too long delayed and vain retreat!
- If Hester had been living I would have braved her wrath and her estrangement and gone to him.
- Du Sang, threatened in a way wholly new to him, waited like a snake braved by a mysterious enemy.
- The fire no longer warms me, nor does the great cloak with which I braved the snows of Canada.
- That the mariner-man, Since the world began Has braved on the sea of life?
- That guard our native seas; Whose flag has braved a thousand years The battle and the breeze!
- It seemed the strangest of all the strange happenings that they two should have braved so much together for the love of the same woman.
- With it he braved the supercilious doorkeeper; with it he forced the fellow to lift his intolerable eyelids.
- No doubt some of them may even on a dare have braved a skim of new ice on a pond in the early spring.
- And she bore as goodly a company of bold and skilful seamen, as ever braved the perils of the deep.
- A few whose rides were particularly dangerous or who had braved unusual dangers received one hundred and fifty dollars.
- The sea dogs and dogesses who braved all weathers had nosed out those labels, but had so far watched in vain for the chairs to be occupied.
- Since the king scouted the interdict, many of the people braved it also, and the inns were already full.
- Poor little thing, but ten minutes ago she had braved it with the best of them, but her skirt had now suddenly gone out of style!
- She had braved Paris to help him, and her presence in the city had only added to his difficulty and danger.
- Perhaps from their earliest boyhood they had braved the Texas northers or endured the continual sandstorms of high and windy plains.
- Sukey had strayed on to a downward path; conscious of it, she abandoned herself to her taste for strong drink, and braved out her degradation.
- I would have braved the rebuke of my superiors and maybe the discipline of my Church to bring upon you the hard thoughts of men.
- With food or without it, he meant to march into the Indian country and dare starvation as he braved the other perils of war.
- He saw the look; braved the mouth, drew from it a recantation and, later, a kiss as they walked homeward together.
- In 1612 a company of ten men sent out to catch fish braved the perils of the ocean in a little bark and got back to England.
- There was the hazard that Sidney might return just as she was leaving; she braved it, and in another ten minutes was out of reach. .
- Yet hath he braved it nobly, and, methinks, A better name hath earn'd in thy report.
- Money was forwarded to him from other sources; but the spirit that braved every disaster up to that, broke under disappointed affection and blighted love.
- How many a time in the days of winning the wilderness did the blessed promise come to the pioneer women who braved the frontier to build the homes of a conquering nation.
Definition of Braved
simple past tense and past participle of brave
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Braved in a sentence
sentence with Braved
Braved used in a sentence
Braved make sentence
make sentence with Braved
make sentence of Braved
Braved sentence in english