Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bridle | Bridle Sentence
- The bridle was trailing.
- The bridle of the tongue.
- The horse had a bridle and reins.
- I believe your bridle is hurting you.
- He slipped the bridle over her head.
- And the bridle upon his mane.
- He passed his arm through the bridle of his horse.
- How much in vain it is to bridle nature!
- Always see that your bridle reins are sound.
- Tim invested in a bridle and saddle blanket.
- They drew bridle before one of the cottages.
- He grabbed the bridle and fought the horse.
- Still he would not put the bridle on his restless activity.
- And she gathered up the bridle in her supple little hand.
- The man caught the bridle with one hand.
- Its saddle and bridle adorned a limb of the oak.
- A tug on the bridle rope nearly jerked it from his hand.
- She got the bridle on, and then she saddled the sorrel.
- He let the bridle rein drop, and put his hand to his face.
- I had set Upon my bridle rein.
- The Indian dropped the bridle rein.
- The Professor took hold of the bridle rein.
- Take his saddle and bridle off, Burke.
- Now Nell rode without touching the bridle reins.
- I grew so angry at him I could hardly bridle my anger in.
- The bridle and saddle were laid on the shelf; he, haw, hum!
- Mrs. Crocker put a detaining hand on his bridle reins.
- Jake sprang out of his saddle, throwing his bridle to Bill.
- But "with what bridle is he led?
- And with his bridle pull'st him to the grave!
- Ump shook the reins of his bridle and went by me in a gallop.
- He slipped his arm through the bridle and started down the trail.
- The hand that held the bridle was stiffened into uselessness.
- Beebee quickly alighted from her horse and tied the bridle to a tree.
- Still holding the horse by the bridle he went hurriedly back.
- The saddle is represented, but there is no bridle or other trappings.
- As well attempt to bridle the whirlwind as this infuriate flood.
- Aha, we've put a bridle on you there!
How To Use Bridle In A Sentence?
- The horse had been shot through the head and both saddle and bridle were missing.
- The bridle of the throat then is to be held attempered between slackness and stiffness.
Definition of Bridle
(transitive) To put a bridle on. | (transitive) To check, restrain, or control with, or as if with, a bridle; as in bridle your tongue. | (intransitive) To show hostility or resentment.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bridle in a sentence
sentence with Bridle
Bridle used in a sentence
Bridle make sentence
make sentence with Bridle
make sentence of Bridle
Bridle sentence in english