Short & Simple Example Sentence For Broadcast | Broadcast Sentence
- It was copied and broadcast everywhere.
- His description has been broadcast over the radio.
- And he looked broadcast over the country-side.
- I will scatter its pages broadcast over the country.
- What splendors are scattered broadcast over the sky!
- I have sent broadcast plans for such arks.
- The feathery snow was scattered broadcast at each stroke.
- These are sown broadcast amongst human hearts.
- It was proved that he had sown broadcast germs of the disease.
- The addition of a modem turned the computer into a broadcast facility.
- From that day the good seed was sown broadcast over all the land.
- Why send broadcast a story that would only arouse international hatred?
- Dan took the stage, used the stageside mic to broadcast his voice.
- And it's equally important to send out warnings broadcast immediately.
- Then, in a broadcast from Radio Peking, Chou En-Lai made his reply.
How To Use Broadcast In A Sentence?
- Sometimes the wind sweeping through the cavern scattered the leaves broadcast through the world.
- Tomorrow he would effect a mass-linkage of minds and broadcast his orders for reconstruction.
- The news of its failures is spread broadcast in bold head-lines by the sensational press.
- Do you think I want to scatter broadcast the seeds of litigation in a regenerated world?
- It was our old enemy England, that first sowed broadcast the seeds of dissension in our midst.
- Farewell, Imperial honours, knocked broadcast by the beating hammers of ignorant workmen.
- Onlookers sent broadcast to every quarter accounts of the millennial harmony which presided over all.
- He found the penultimate point at which the impulses from the brain were translated into sound and broadcast through the speaker.
- It was like dismembering a gigantic machine and scattering the infinitesimal parts of it broadcast over the earth to function alone.
- We commenced at once to circulate your publications and sent them broadcast over the entire State.
- The marvelous rapidity with which such affairs may be spread broadcast these days is the first wonder in a new epoch of wonders.
- So far our only defense has been to shoot them down, but that does little good; it only helps to broadcast their seed.
- Suckers are sent up about the roots of the fire-killed trees, and the wind scatters the seeds broadcast for a new crop.
- It was a smart little breeze and it flippantly sent the ashes flying on the hearth and several sheets of paper broadcast in the room.
- Is there a detail of its corrupt administration that the press of Europe has not spread broadcast over the world?
- The seed is sown broadcast over it, and such of it as is not devoured by birds falls into the cracks, and produces an abundant crop.
- There was some kind of broadcast rig mounted over the stage now, something to allow them to beam us all their app in one humongous burst.
- At no time have lottery tickets been sown so broadcast as to-day, notwithstanding the law forbids the old-style lottery.
- The primary broadcast units were hidden behind a painted scrim over the stage, and they were surprisingly well built for a first generation tech.
- The destroyer dropped its depth charge, set to explode at seventy feet, its radio meantime sending signals broadcast for assistance.
- In every class the ground is being turned by the ploughshare of Discontent; everywhere we can sow the seed broadcast with both hands.
- MacRae stood staring for a second or two, then turned and scattered the fire broadcast on the sand with a movement of his foot.
- These invitations, on cheap printed cards, are scattered broadcast over chairs and benches, on the floors, and even on the bar itself.
- In spring these diurnal mass movements cease; the clan breaks up, the rookery is abandoned, and the birds scatter broadcast over the land.
- True, they quoted West's actual words from the television broadcast (also copyrighted).
Definition of Broadcast
Cast or scattered widely in all directions; cast abroad. | Communicated, signalled, or transmitted through radio waves or electronic means. | Relating to transmissions of messages or signals through radio waves or electronic means.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Broadcast in a sentence
sentence with Broadcast
Broadcast used in a sentence
Broadcast make sentence
make sentence with Broadcast
make sentence of Broadcast
Broadcast sentence in english