Short & Simple Example Sentence For Broadly | Broadly Sentence
- He was smiling broadly at her.
- The sun smiled broadly down upon my back.
- Eruca: broadly a larva: more specifically a caterpillar.
- But Grim only smiled more broadly than ever.
- Mr. Gibney grinned broadly but did not answer.
- This, broadly speaking, is the keynote of Hebrew prophecy.
- Of this class of rites it may broadly be said they are the myth dramatized.
- So, broadly speaking, there was one single commercial setting.
- But we know that human nature, broadly speaking, is much the same in all.
- She was smiling still more broadly as she led Roger to the steps.
- The tramp grinned broadly as Dave turned an eager and excited face upon him.
- A fat globose nut, broadly oval to orbicular in cross section (Fig.
- Then they smiled broadly into each other's faces, forgetting the onlookers.
How To Use Broadly In A Sentence?
- To him there are, broadly speaking, only two experiences, those of fine weather and of storm.
- She held up her right palm, broadly abraded round the base, where her hand had struck the road.
- It is bell-shaped, becoming broadly open like a trumpet, and of a slate or ash color.
- Allan Dy smiled more broadly as the president promptly nodded for Kate to proceed.
- Iden, to our mind, is almost as masterly a conception, as broadly human a figure as Uncle Toby.
- Another point which lies broadly and prominently upon the surface in these letters is a very unpleasant one.
- He is content to find that things are not what they seem, and broadly generalises from it that they do not exist at all.
- It is hardly associated with personality, yet it is broadly separated from the human and the known.
- All stood in line and grinned broadly while a girl with a tape measure took account of each one in turn.
- One person starts the game by smiling broadly and then pretending to wipe off the smile and throw it to somebody else.
- The cheers were given with a hearty good will and the orator sat down smiling broadly and moistening his dry lips with his tongue.
- It can be divided broadly under two heads, reduction of risk due to operative methods and general protection.
- In this school the point of view, however, should be broadly pedagogical rather than immediately vocational.
- The nasals are broad, sutured for their entire width with the ethmoid, and broadly in contact medially.
- Now, it may be broadly stated, that architecture will be noble exactly in the degree in which all these false expedients are avoided.
- Painted broadly upon the face of the rock, in great white letters, was the advertisement of a patent medicine.
- The door opened, framing the figure of a maid sketched broadly in masses of somber black and dead white.
- Their type of Christianity has been broadly inclusive of what may be called universally accepted doctrine.
- The simple elements composing these are perhaps 350 in number, and may be divided broadly into main elements and affixes or particles.
- The papers gave exaggerated descriptions of her beauty and broadly hinted that her fate had been as tragic as that of Desdemona.
- The whole is very ably and broadly painted with that just and free touch and those spirited accents which characterize the technique of Teniers.
- But, broadly speaking, the drama counts for comparatively little, and the opera consists of a series of enchanting songs and scenes.
- At first, his figures, from twelve to eighteen inches high, are broadly painted in brownish and somewhat heavy tones.
- In science men try hypotheses, think the best they can, plan broadly as possible, and then see if facts sustain the theory.
- Such women do adhere to domestic service, but, broadly speaking, you behold in the servant group merely the siftings of the real industrial class.
- The comet was so long that it seemed to stretch across two-thirds of the firmament, and the end of it bulged out broadly like a Turkish scimitar.
- Do you know," looking broadly at Roger, "there are some people one hates without exactly knowing why?
Definition of Broadly
Widely and openly. | In a wide manner; liberally; in a loose sense.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Broadly in a sentence
sentence with Broadly
Broadly used in a sentence
Broadly make sentence
make sentence with Broadly
make sentence of Broadly
Broadly sentence in english