How to use Bronx in Sentence?
- 1. She meant to recapture into their lives the magic air of that happy week in the Bronx woods. 🔊
- 2. He made himself acquainted with the animals in the zoo there, and promised himself to go to the other zoo in the Bronx before the end of the week. 🔊
- 3. I had constructed a cage made of osiers, in which my auks were to squat until they arrived at Bronx Park. 🔊
- 4. But I never conceived the Bronx as a few bushels of building blocks thrown down on a wide green lawn and tumbled about promiscuously. 🔊
- 5. Not all of the inhabitants of the Bronx Zoological Gardens had been killed on that day when the sun bomb fell. 🔊
- 6. There is at present one specimen of this kind of monkey at the Bronx Zooelogical Gardens in charge of the head keeper. 🔊
- 7. Mike stuck out his tongue and blew the longest, loudest, brassiest, and juiciest Bronx cheer that Malone had ever heard. 🔊