Short & Simple Example Sentence For Broomstick | Broomstick Sentence
- You are thinking of a broomstick marriage.
- That broomstick ride gave her an opportunity.
- Harold the Broomstick was desultorily sweeping the stairs.
- The Broomstick Marriage.
- But Harold the Broomstick came back.
- A broomstick showed itself aggressively in one fat shiny hand.
- A thin broomstick will serve as the pivot bar for the upper end.
- She mounted her broomstick and rode about, shouting a weird song.
- The piece of broomstick or shovel-handle is cut 22 inches in length.
- The Wicked Witch's broomstick flew past the Scarecrow's left ear.
How To Use Broomstick In A Sentence?
- The sixth member had been ordered to organise the return of the broomstick to its owner.
- Whoever dares to step across my threshold shall be driven out with a broomstick like a cur.
- But you have no idea what arduous work it is, breaking in a wild broomstick to the saddle.
- The witch on Harold her Broomstick landed on the spot vacated by the policeman.
- No broomstick that ever was handled would have been too heavy or too rough for the shoulders of this dirty-souled man.
- Then was the air filled with bad language and a broomstick and a goat for a moment, and the woman was left shouting her wrongs.
- They had been made by swinging a barrel hoop from a broomstick handle, by means of a number of ribbon-like strips of cloth.
- The notorious besom or broomstick is an instrument in the operations of witchcraft common to all the Aryan nations.
- But she turned quickly and pointed the broomstick directly at Dorothy and zoomed towards her like a rocket.
- They had much better jump over a broomstick like Gypsies and not desecrate our prayer book in such a manner.
- His broomstick legs seemed twice the proper length, and so thin you would hardly have believed they could ever carry him.
- Lora jumped to the floor as Nielje struck with her broomstick at Arpad's retreating back.
- Harold the Broomstick was crippled, he stumbled as he flew, sometimes he dropped a score of feet, and span.
- The broomstick flew with the swiftness of an eagle, and the witch warned Antone to hold Babette with a firm grasp.
- He dreamed that he had lost his Little Sweep, and that he married in her stead her broomstick dressed up in the little gray wedding frock.
- Perched atop of every broomstick he could see a tiny creature similar in looks and dress to the Red Cap perched upon the poker.
- The broomstick was about three feet from Dorothy's face when she turned it up slightly, barely missing Dorothy's head.
- This is done by tying a threshed-out corn-sheaf into the rough semblance of a head and body, while the arms are simulated by a broomstick stuck horizontally.
- They all looked up to see the Wicked Witch of the Deep South on a huge broomstick sweeping down on them.
Definition of Broomstick
the handle of a broom (sweeping tool). | a broom imbued with magic, enabling one to fly astride the handle.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Broomstick in a sentence
sentence with Broomstick
Broomstick used in a sentence
Broomstick make sentence
make sentence with Broomstick
make sentence of Broomstick
Broomstick sentence in english