Short & Simple Example Sentence For Brow | Brow Sentence
- He furrowed his brow as if puzzled.
- His brow clouded a little.
- For around his brow what splendor!
- With clouded brow he returned to the sitting room.
- He was trying with puckered brow to recall exactly.
- He pressed his hands on his brow and hid his eyes.
- His brow resting on his paw, he pondered long and deeply.
- The scene is the brow of the Hungerberg at Innsbruck.
- On the brow of the babe, and baptise him The Spring!
- Norman's brow clouded.
- Keith's brow clouded.
- His father's brow clouded.
- A quiver of wrath and loathing contracted her brow and lips.
- When he reached us his freckled brow was wrinkled in a frown.
- The brow and upper part of the countenance was rather of a stern character.
- The squire's brow clouded a little at the allusion.
- The latter's brow lightened at sight of the company.
- Harry gazed on his retreating figure, his brow wrinkled in perplexity.
- I timidly clasped it, and stooped to press my burning brow upon it.
- They reached the brow of the ridge, and there Gray rested for a while.
- Wickersham's countenance changed, and presently his brow cleared.
How To Use Brow In A Sentence?
- She immediately smoothed her brow and composed her features to a becoming melancholy.
- The brow will be elevated in surprise, or lowered in determination and perplexity.
- He stretched his head from the carriage, which had attained the brow of the hill.
- Was that same cool, sympathetic palm that had twice soothed my brow the hand of a murderess?
- He kept his mind as blank as possible, while his brow broke out in a cold sweat.
- Her face was very much freckled; properly speaking, it was one freckle from brow to chin.
- Her brow was fit for a royal crown, let alone a simple baronial tiara such as he could provide.
- This was a long speech for Jack, and he wiped the sweat from his brow as he waited for the answer.
- The touch of a cool, sympathetic hand upon my brow was the first thing I subsequently remembered.
- As Lawrence read this his brow contracted, for he hated to give up Dan and Harry.
- Was his descendants' certain heritage; But round their brow Jove forg'd a band of brass.
- They caught a brow here, and a mouth there, harmonizing the details by the suggestions of their own genius.
- He pushed his ragged old hat back and wiped the sweat from his brow just as his father would have done.
- Her sweetly shaped mouth with the slight obliquity of the lip and the little kink in her brow were extraordinarily familiar to me.
- Just over the brow of the hill near which the fight had taken place, a man lay below a ledge of granite.
- His road lay down a steep brow after he had passed along one field which separated the village from a wooded gorge.
- Brook's forehead wrinkled as he listened, his brow rose, and sweat flowed from it.
- Curly deliberately removed his hat and placed it on his knee, wiping, as he did so, a brow dotted thick with moisture.
- On his brow was a curious mark, something like a cross in shape, and the colour of it was something deeper than the chestnut of his coat.
Definition of Brow
To bound or limit; to be at, or form, the edge of. | The ridge over the eyes; the eyebrow. | The first tine of an antler's beam.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Brow in a sentence
sentence with Brow
Brow used in a sentence
Brow make sentence
make sentence with Brow
make sentence of Brow
Brow sentence in english